Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into demon RAPE - NEEDS A PERSON TO BE LUCIFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintsBaroness

Super-Earth
Are you Into Demons i know i am....

I started writing this with another person from here...thought i wasted my time since he dropped me like a hot potato, If your willin to play Lucifer Message me....

Fresh screams could be heard from outside the chamber he was in, a hulking red mass with tall ivory horns that were protruding from his forhead, stood there in the middle of his throne room. His right arm was held high into the air with a human females head hanging there by her long hair blond hair that was tangled into his clawed fingers. The blood that was draining from the base of the freshly torn neck was pooling into his mouth as he gulped it down. A lithe female body rested at his feet in a pool of its own blood that drained from where the head should have been. Finishing his drink he turned tossing the head over his shoulders as he walked towards his seat of power, a large high backed thron constructed of bone and human flesh. It was there he sat his cock standing tall, hard and unsatisfied, he took pleasure in the screams of pain and anguish released as he took their bodies, but pure satisfaction was never at reach, they had always lost conciousness from their suffering. A demon knocked at the throne room doors " Sire May i Enter?...." asked a voice from the other side of the door, it was one of his oldest friends wanting to offer him a gift. * placing his hands and arms on the thrones rests" what is it underling" he bellowed in a fustriated voice* The Man entered and said " It has been 18 years since my daughter was born, I would like to offer her to you now as a bride for you, ..She is a powerful demoness aswell as beautiful. She has never been touched by a man has been trained since birth to serve you....May i present her to you ? He asked as he bowed.*He pondered the offering, other subjects have offered their children to him before sometimes even before the age of 18, they never were enought to satisfy his appitites. " I will see her, and if she does not live up to be what i expect, i shall kill you and her for my troubles...." the man nodded " Y..Y..Yes Sire" as he motioned for his daughter to enter. A tall woman with white hair, White Skin and white eyes walked in moving some hair from her face " Greetings Sire." she said lowering her eyes from his.* His head tilted to one side as she eyed the woman before him, he started at her feet, his eyes folowing an imaginary line up her legs to the roundness of her hips. He smiled as twisted grin as his eyes continued there way up her flat stomach and to her large breasts, his eyes poped a little bit reaching those, then finally he looked upon her face and and laughed. " She certianly is beautiful..." Using a finger he motioned her towards him. " your father tells me that you ahve been trained since birth to please and obey me?" Lifting his other hand a large flame sparked in his palm, when the fire died out a bone handeled knife sat blade down in the palm of his hand. "Take this knife and kill your father...
With that said he waived his hand and the door behind his male subject slamed shut behind him and locked. The girl looked at the knife and sighed as she walked over to her father and looked at him for only a moment before the knife and her hand began to glow, the blade grew and her father gasped as she swung what was now a sword and decapitated her father.

I started writing this with another person from here...thought i wasted my time since he dropped me like a hot potato, If your willin to play Lucifer Message me....

Fresh screams could be heard from outside the chamber he was in, a hulking red mass with tall ivory horns that were protruding from his forhead, stood there in the middle of his throne room. His right arm was held high into the air with a human females head hanging there by her long hair blond hair that was tangled into his clawed fingers. The blood that was draining from the base of the freshly torn neck was pooling into his mouth as he gulped it down. A lithe female body rested at his feet in a pool of its own blood that drained from where the head should have been. Finishing his drink he turned tossing the head over his shoulders as he walked towards his seat of power, a large high backed thron constructed of bone and human flesh. It was there he sat his cock standing tall, hard and unsatisfied, he took pleasure in the screams of pain and anguish released as he took their bodies, but pure satisfaction was never at reach, they had always lost conciousness from their suffering. A demon knocked at the throne room doors " Sire May i Enter?...." asked a voice from the other side of the door, it was one of his oldest friends wanting to offer him a gift. * placing his hands and arms on the thrones rests" what is it underling" he bellowed in a fustriated voice* The Man entered and said " It has been 18 years since my daughter was born, I would like to offer her to you now as a bride for you, ..She is a powerful demoness aswell as beautiful. She has never been touched by a man has been trained since birth to serve you....May i present her to you ? He asked as he bowed.*He pondered the offering, other subjects have offered their children to him before sometimes even before the age of 18, they never were enought to satisfy his appitites. " I will see her, and if she does not live up to be what i expect, i shall kill you and her for my troubles...." the man nodded " Y..Y..Yes Sire" as he motioned for his daughter to enter. A tall woman with white hair, White Skin and white eyes walked in moving some hair from her face " Greetings Sire." she said lowering her eyes from his.* His head tilted to one side as she eyed the woman before him, he started at her feet, his eyes folowing an imaginary line up her legs to the roundness of her hips. He smiled as twisted grin as his eyes continued there way up her flat stomach and to her large breasts, his eyes poped a little bit reaching those, then finally he looked upon her face and and laughed. " She certianly is beautiful..." Using a finger he motioned her towards him. " your father tells me that you ahve been trained since birth to please and obey me?" Lifting his other hand a large flame sparked in his palm, when the fire died out a bone handeled knife sat blade down in the palm of his hand. "Take this knife and kill your father...
With that said he waived his hand and the door behind his male subject slamed shut behind him and locked. The girl looked at the knife and sighed as she walked over to her father and looked at him for only a moment before the knife and her hand began to glow, the blade grew and her father gasped as she swung what was now a sword and decapitated her father.

Just wanted to warn anyone that would pick up on this RP that most of what you see is my work, but it is her idea, I did not " drop her like a hot potato" I told her I felt that I was not getting back what I put into the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom