Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching:: Romance/No Smut Plots (updated 1/13/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveme

Supernova
A little Info

Welcome to my request thread. I have been role playing for around 3 years now. Below you can find all the information you will need. In making this specific thread, I am hoping to look for non-smut role plays. I do not want any role play involving 100% sex. You will get turned down. I promise. I'm semi-literate to literate. Though as long as you post a paragraph or more you are fine. If you’re interested in role playing with me or discussing some plots just reply here or PM me. Though you will get a quicker response if you PM me.

Where I role play
MSN:: vikingband5@hotmail.com
YIM:: photographyluvr8@yahoo.com
Email:: Ask nicely
Private Messages (Prefer)
Threads (prefer)

Likes and Dislikes

~Pregnancy
~Little Sex
~Marriage
~Friends

Dislikes

~100% Sex
~Bondage
~Hardcore
~Body Cutting

Original Pairings

Husband and Wife
Husband and Wife with pregnancy
Husband and Wife with Child(ren)

Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Best Friends
Regular Friends
Roommates
Solider and Wife
Solider and Girlfriend
Solider and Friend ***
MMA Fighter and Friend
Football Player and Friend
Accident Victim and Paramedic ***
Magician and Audience Member
Vampire and Woman
Vampire and Man

Ones with *’s are what I am craving.

TV Pairings

The Vampire Diaries ***
Merlin***
Ones with *’s are what I am craving.

Plots

Let the Magic Begin

One day, when she decides to go to a magic show.... She doesn't expect to lays eyes on the most gorgeous magician. Who also happens to notice her. When she gets called on stage,
Everything begins. (can be fiddled with.)

A little love
Whenever she and her parents get into a bad car accident, he is the one there to save her. With no one to take care of her, he feels an attachment to here that he can’t seem to break off… (This can be added to and what not.)

A way to make money
Even though they both work to pay for their bills, it hardly gets them by each month. Trying to find a new job, your character decides to list into the military. Knowing this will give them the money they need. But when he goes to tell his partner, she has news for him.
**This can be used for various solider pairings.

Loving Family
They've been trying to have a baby for over two years now. But it just isn't happening. Until finally, it works. But there is a problem. She has a miscarriage. What's wrong? Why can't she carry a child? She goes to the doctor later on in the story to find out.
**This can be worked on

Love
They've been best friends most of their life... But my character had always had a crush on yours. Too scared to tell him. Maybe he doesn't realize it, so he dates girls and every time he had problems with them comes to her. Will she ever tell him how she feels?

Our Secret
They have kept their secret to their selves for most of the time they have known each other. They've liked each other... For a very long time. But both don't know how to tell one another. Scared the other won't feel the same way.

Slave to You
My character has been mistreated most of her life. But when a new man comes into her life, she's treated differently. Treated with respect. But she's scared of the man. The man, sets her free. This story will be one that grows. My character comes out of her shell. Yours starts to fall for her, in the end so does mine.

Don't Go
Your character joins the military, but knows he has to leave behind his best friend. This is my character. My character loves, yours. But doesn't know how to tell him before he leaves.
**Needs work

Rivals
Their both in their high school or college marching band. But it turns out, their bands are rivals. But they don't know that, not when they first meet at a contest of bands. They begin talking and even go on a few dates. Until one day, they realize they are against each other. Rivals. Will they keep their relationship a secret or let it out?

RE: Searching:: Romance/No Smut (updated 10/1/11)

A second request thread means a second bump.

Yes it does! Thanks (;

Im interested with the roomies. Im into romance too, wanna discuss further?

Yeah send me a PM :)

Craving a football player x girl rp!

Loveme said:
| | Info | |

In making this specific thread, I am hoping to look for non-smut roleplays. I do not want any roleplay involving 100% sex. You will get turned down. I promise. I'm semi-literate to literate. Though as long as you post a paragraph or more your fine. If your interested in roleplaying with me or discussing some plots just reply here or PM me. Though you will get a quicker responce if you PM me.

| | Role Playing At | |

AIM:: mgmvikings2009
Private Messages
Threads

| | Yes's and No's | |

Yes

~Romance
~Pregnancy
~Little Sex
~Marriage
~Friends

No

~100% Sex
~Bondage
~Hardcore
~Body Cutting

| | Pairings | |

Husband and Wife
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Best Friends
Regular Friends 
Roommates
Soilder and Wife
Soilder and Girlfriend
Soilder and Friend

| | Plots | |

A way to make money...
Even though they both work to pay for their bills, it hardly gets them by each month. Trying to find a new job, your character decides to list into the military. Knowing this will give them the money they need. But when he goes to tell his partner, she has news for him. 
**This can be used for various soilder pairings. 

Loving Family...
They've been trying to have a baby for over two years now. But it just isn't happening. Until finaly, it works. But there is a problem. She has a miscarriage. What's wrong? Why can't she carry a child? She goes to the doctor later on in the story to find out. 
**This can be worked on

Care for me like I do you...
They've been best friends most of their life... But my character had always had a crush on yours. Too scared to tell him. Maybe he doesn't realize it, so he dates girls and everytime he had problems with them comes to her. Will she ever tell him how she feels?

Our Secret
They have kept their secret to theirselves for most of the time they have known each other. They've liked each other... For a very long time. But both don't know how to tell one another. Scared the other won't feel the same way.

Slave to You
My character has been mistreated most of her life. But when a new man comes into her life, she's treated differently. Treated with respect. But she's scared of the man. The man, sets her free. This story will be one that grows. My character comes out of her shell. Yours starts to fall for her, in the end so does mine.

Dont go
Your character joins the military, but knows he has to leave behind his best friend. Which is my character. My character loves, yours. But doesn't know how to tell him before he leaves.
**Needs work

Rivals
Their both in their highschool or college marching band. But it turns out, their bands are rivals. But they don't know that, not when they first meet at a contest of bands. They begin talking and even go on a few dates. Until one day, they realize they are against each other. Rivals. Will they keep their relationship a secret or let it out?

Hi there:
I don't know where you're at on your list, but I was intrigued by the husband-pregnant wife scenario. That would seem to offer the possibility for some conflict and, perhaps, jealousy between the characters. One way to go is to have the wife feel neglected as the due date gets closer, her husband never seeming to be around, especially since intercourse became out of the question. Or we could have the husband pulling his hair out as a result of a difficult pregnancy, which neither of you wanted, which the wife blames him for, and because of which she withholds sex as punishment, even though there is no medical reason for it.
Anyways, just some ideas I had. PM me if they interest you.
Cheers,
TheHunter

Loveme said:
| | Info | |

In making this specific thread, I am hoping to look for non-smut roleplays. I do not want any roleplay involving 100% sex. You will get turned down. I promise. I'm semi-literate to literate. Though as long as you post a paragraph or more your fine. If your interested in roleplaying with me or discussing some plots just reply here or PM me. Though you will get a quicker responce if you PM me.

| | Role Playing At | |

AIM:: mgmvikings2009
Private Messages
Threads

| | Yes's and No's | |

Yes

~Romance
~Pregnancy
~Little Sex
~Marriage
~Friends

No

~100% Sex
~Bondage
~Hardcore
~Body Cutting

| | Pairings | |

Husband and Wife
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Best Friends
Regular Friends 
Roommates
Soilder and Wife
Soilder and Girlfriend
Soilder and Friend

| | Plots | |

A way to make money...
**This can be used for various soilder pairings. 

Loving Family...
They've been trying to have a baby for over two years now. But it just isn't happening. Until finaly, it works. But there is a problem. She has a miscarriage. What's wrong? Why can't she carry a child? She goes to the doctor later on in the story to find out. 
**This can be worked on

Care for me like I do you...
They've been best friends most of their life... But my character had always had a crush on yours. Too scared to tell him. Maybe he doesn't realize it, so he dates girls and everytime he had problems with them comes to her. Will she ever tell him how she feels?

Our Secret
They have kept their secret to theirselves for most of the time they have known each other. They've liked each other... For a very long time. But both don't know how to tell one another. Scared the other won't feel the same way.

Slave to You

Dont go
Your character joins the military, but knows he has to leave behind his best friend. Which is my character. My character loves, yours. But doesn't know how to tell him before he leaves.
**Needs work

Rivals
Their both in their highschool or college marching band. But it turns out, their bands are rivals. But they don't know that, not when they first meet at a contest of bands. They begin talking and even go on a few dates. Until one day, they realize they are against each other. Rivals. Will they keep their relationship a secret or let it out?

You have a PM.
Cheers

Craving:::

Magician x Assistant
Magician x Audience member
Football Player x Regular Girl
Soilder x Wife/Pregnant.

I'll be adding a few plots Monday. :)

Still looking. I only have s few roleplays going an they are slow repliers.
So, I need fast repliers!
Bummmppp

RE: Searching:: Romance/No Smut Plots (updated 11/1/11)

Updated and bumping!!!!

RE: Searching:: Romance/No Smut Plots (updated 11/21/11)

Im really craving an military x civilian rp!
Ill adore you forever if you come to me with this!

In search of someone to play Draco Malfoy for me! :)

Bumpy! So, I really wanna do a Merlin, Harry Potter, vampire diaries role-play. If interested, please PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom