Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a good RP (Male looking for Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Ven Chaos

Well, this is who I am based one what you need to know. I am a male, Age 22, I have a life so i'm not on 24/7 but I try to be on a good amount. When I am posting from my phone, expect my posts to be slower.

So other than that, I would like to find a RP based on a good story, or plot. Seeing as they seem to be the most fun, so I would like to avoid RPs that are based on specific characters from a show. We can use worlds, just not specific characters, it seems to cause RPs to dive pretty quickly. I also want to avoid smut specific RPs, as if it is nothing but sex, the RP becomes stale, so please if that is all your looking for forget it.

So if anyone has a interesting story, or plot base please send me a PM, and I will be more than happy to come up with a plot with you. Just have something in mind to work on to create a fun RP.

On another note, I am looking for some who are interested in a group RP:

Group RP

Plot: The Haphazard Mage
A man known to be crazy, in a small village which was constantly being attacked. He defended the village using powerful magic, and rituals to defend his town thinking they were after him, and his masters power whom could only be obtained through the mage's death. So in order to save the village he tries to leave, when he does the village is attacked, and from it is taken a girl.

The role play would start before he leaves town, there are multiple reasons she may be taken. Those could be up to you, or I could send you a few ideas it is all up to you. Send me a PM if interested!

---

Plot: A Summoner's Training
This one, the roles can be reversed so I will use generic terms, pick a side. A brand new summoner is given their book, and sent on their own to practice. They create summoning circles, and incantations to try, and call creatures to this world to fight for them, but each one must first be controlled each one having different conditions, and failing to figure out a way to control them, or a slight mistake in the circles puts the summoner at the creature's mercy.

This is more smut based, but the constant change up usually keeps it fresh. If interested and creative drop me a PM, and we will see how the RP goes.

---

Plot:

angelduskgirlcat said:
Do you like Twilight by any chance? I have a major craving for an 1X1 Twilight rp.

Na not really, I think the premise is fairly flawed.

Yea, its 5:00am, i should go to sleep soon. Still looking for inspired RPs, drop me a pm if interested. Should be on tomorrow during the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom