Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Wants [m/m m/f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

traci80

Moon
LIVING ON THE EASTSIDE [M/M with some M/F...I can play either the boy or everyone else]-A teenager is living on the eastide with his mom and big brother. The boy along with his best friend follows his older sibling into the local group of bad boys who specialize in selling pot and B&Es. He finds that his brother is not just bringing in a little money for the gang selling some weed at school, but also prostituting himself. Being cute like his brother the boy finds himself contributing to the groups treasury in many of the same ways. His best friend is assigned with the responsibility of pimping his ass. The gang's leader also has a hard on for him. To hold on to at least a crumb of his masculinity he has a rather plain looking chubby girl who clings to him when he is not with the guys.

RE: Living On the Eastside [M/M with some M/F]

traci80 said:
A teenager is living on the eastide with his mom and big brother. The boy along with his best friend follows his older sibling into the local group of bad boys who specialize in selling pot and B&Es. He finds that his brother is not just bringing in a little money for the gang selling some weed at school, but also prostituting himself. Being cute like his brother the boy finds himself contributing to the groups treasury in many of the same ways. His best friend is assigned with the responsibility of pimping his ass. The gang's leader also has a hard on for him. To hold on to at least a crumb of his masculinity he has a rather plain looking chubby girl who clings to him when he is not with the guys.

I can play either the boy, or all the other people he is involved with.

Bump Bump Bump

I want to be the prostitute guy because I'm only good at sub. Plus get rid of the chubby girl and switch the mom with a dad and make it that the dad finds out about the prostitution and punishes him. Plus add in a gangbang and I'm all down for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom