Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyD69

Banned
Banished
I'm just letting you guys know that before I leave the site I am being harassed by a user. First he had a thread I answered it and instead when we spoke on messenger he completely changed our roleplay to some other roleplay. To be nice I did it, the next day I POLITELY said I wasn't in the mood and did not want to roleplay that sort of roleplay. (reason he was doing things I said I wouldn't do on F-List and not listening so I no longer wanted to roleplay). I had to literally stop signing into my messenger because he harassed me repeatedly. Emails me EVERYDAY on Blue Moon, commented my thread, now he's adding my other messengers and being really stalkerish. To the point of telling me he's going to kill himself and he's picked up smoking because I and other people no longer want to roleplay with him. I'm just letting you guys know you have a stalker and I'd put his name up here but I know it'll cause him to email me and go crazy and probably hack my computer and kill it because this kid is THAT SERIOUS. If I'm PMed by a mod about it I'll gladly give you his name. Until then I'm pretty sure I'm done with BMR if this is what could happen I don't think I want to use the site even under a different name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom