So That's Why They Call it Forbidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
"Yeah, I'll see you in Defense against the Dark Arts." Serafina said and waved to her friend. She made her way through the corridors. The third year had her long jet black hair up in a loose bun so it was out of her jade green eyes. She made her way to the spot where she usually meet her friend from Hufflepuff. Although she was a member of Ravenclaw and technically it was looked down on to have friends from other houses she had befriended this student during classes together their second year.

It was a couple years after Harry Potter and his friends left the school and defeated He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named, but Hogwarts was still growing strong. She sat on a marble bench and crossed her legs, tapping her toe on the ground as she waited for him to show up. She was wearing her uniform, a slate grey skirt, a matching cardigan sweater, and her stockings and tie. She took her hair out of the bun and ran her fingers through her hair before putting it back up, looking around.

Evert hurried down the path, cloak covering his body, it was his father's, a simple, non-magical cloak, with great sentimental value. Not that his father was dead, but it kept him very warm and he had gotten it the day he received his letter. The magical thing he did keep with him at all times was his small kite shield, a powerful artifact that could block and reflect just about any spell, mostly the harmful ones. It was hidden under the cloak, strapped to his back securely as he ran on down the path, to the meeting spot of the girl he liked so much. A shame she was from Ravenclaw, it did not look good him mingling outside of his house, but he didn't care, not one bit.
Evert was a simple looking boy, five foot six, dark brown hair trimmed neatly but still messy, and striking blue eyes. He was a HufflePuff through and through, like his father, but right now, he was fresh out of his class clothes, and kept his face hidden, as he approached her. "Serra Angel?" He said, his little nickname for her, only he could call her that. He grinned, she could see it under the cloak, as he offered his arm out to her, "Shall we go get a nice frothy mug of ale?"

Serafina smiled up at him and took his arm. "But of course Evert." she said and stood up, walking with him. They made their way towards the town not far from Hogwarts. It was usually a 35 minute walk, but if you cut through the Forbidden Forest it was only 20 minutes. She knew they weren't allowed in the forest, but she had class in 2 hours and she didn't want to waste an hour walking to and from the Boar's Head Tavern. "Let's cut through the forest." she said, pulling him towards it. "We'll make sure no one sees us go in." she said. She walked to the forest clearing and looked around before making her way inside the darkened woods. "Come on Evert, hurry up!" she said.

Evert grinned, and followed after her, letting her pull him. He loved her enthusiam, but he worried it'd get her into trouble. She was a Ravenclaw, and they were much more of the artistic kind, although he had never seen her fight. He on the other hand was a very loyal friend and would protect her with his life.
Although his mind was on other things currently as she pulled him along, his eyes falling on her nicely shaped ass, he managed to grab it a few times but she always slapped him. He wasn't sure why, he knew she liked it. She had a very nice chest too, surprisingly firm for d-cups, he got to know first hand. And then of course, was the last week they spent at school together during their second year. That was something special.
"So, in quite a hurry though? Why don't you just skip class? I can teach you anything you can learn in that class and besides, I'll always be around to protect you anyway." He smirked, still running with her, if they kept this speed, they could make it there in fifteen minutes. He'd probably stay a bit later anyway. He didn't have a class for the next three hours and it was just a boring history class he was required to take anyway.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah I'm in a rush I have class in less than two hours." she said and smiled. She shook her head when he suggested she skipped it. "Yeah, cause that's gonna happen. Have you ever known me to be one to shirk my studies?" she asked and laughed. She noticed him stealing glances at her body and it made her smile a bit. She had felt him up a couple times, and he had done the same, but she always wondered how good he was in bed. She shrugged to herself and continued to walk with him. They arrived in a clearing in the forest and she looked around., "We're not too far off from the tavern." she said and smiled. "Come on!" she said, moving forward before tripping over something on the forest floor. "Ow." she said and looked around, not noticing anything now that could have tripped her. "What was that Evert?" she asked. "Did you see it?"

He stared in shock as he saw the dirt rise and fall around her, a growling come from below the earth, as thick tendrils rose up all around her. He rushed to help her, reaching for his spell focus, when he felt a few of the larger tendril slamm straight into his chest, his t-shirt tearing as he felt then try to gore him, but he managed to mutter out a shield spell fast enough. However the wind was harshly knocked out of him, and he slammed back against a tree, groaning as he watched weakly, his girlfriend, about to be defiled. "S-sera..."

A thick tendril wrapped around her waist and lifted her up as she tried to go for her wand, and slammed her back down, sending the wand flying as the wind was temporarily knocked out of her.
She was thin lifted back up as her knees were bound and her ankles as well. Her feet pinned tot he ground as she was held back, facing Evert as her knees were pulled apart, he could barely glimpse her panties. He wrists were pinned together behind her back as a few tentacle start slipping under her clothes, one wrapping around her breasts as another came up under her and wrapped around her neck.
She was bound tight as she was being prepared to be defiled, and her boyfriend could do nothing to help her.

"E...Evert?!" she cried out, her eyes widening as thick tendrils gripped her, lifting her clothes up slightly, slipping against her. "Evert, help me...!" she said, helpless as she stood there, watching these...things moving agianst her body, wrapping around her breasts and throat. She was terrified and there was no way she could save herself. She gripped at the tentacle around her neck and tried to dig her nails into it, clawing at it trying to make it get off of her. She looked at him, fear etching her face, eyes watering with tears. "Help..." she mouthed, even though she knew he couldn't do anything for her.

Her nails did nothing to the tentacles, and she soon found that her school sweater was going over her head, falling to the ground, as her tie was left to dangle loosely along her bare skin. Another tentacles worked up against the buttons of her shirt, and popped every last one of them, sending them flying as her shirt fell open. As for her bra, that was torn into pieces by several smaller tentacles, that proceeded to tweak her nipples until they grew hard, another larger tentacles weaving itself around her breasts in a shockingly sensual way.

Evert watched in horror as he saw all this happen, but he was starting to get his strength back. Just a few more moments he thought, and he could stop this, but then he felt a very thick tentacle bind him to the tree and hold him there to watch hopelessly. To watch as the tentacle around her neck tightened, and as she gasped for air, slid into her mouth, smooth and clean and hard, it thrusted back and forth along her tongue. Her wrists were bound to keep her from fighting back, as well, and soon a few small tentacles were making their way to her panties.

She cried, helpless to the thick tentacles that were now stripping her, popping her buttons on her blouse. "Stop!!" she cried out, her hands bound now. She tried to struggle against the tentacles to no avail. She was there, naked and being violated in front of Evert. She watched as another tentacle held him against the tree so he couldn't help her. "No!!" she cried out as a couple tentacles moved to her panties, ripping them off leaving her completely exposed. As soon as the tentacle filled her mouth horror was etched into her face. She felt it moving along her tongue and she tried to spit it out, not wanting any part of this. "Mmmfff!!!" she grumbled as the tentacle continued to use her mouth to pleasure it.

The tentacle filled her mouth, and caused her to salivate more then normal, as this one in particular was slimy, just the tip, and this slime mixed with her saliva as it slipped out around lips, and down her chin, some of it even dripping onto her breasts as those were teased. Another tentacle was twisting around and teasing them, tiny tentacles sprouting off it to pinch and tweak her hardened nipples, the poor girl driven crazy all over her chest.
Her waist was bound a little tighter, as the tentacle squirmed and loosened and tightened, never staying still as she thrashed, and the combined movement of her body and the tentacle gave off an oddly sensual feeling. Although this was nothing compared to the mid sized tentacles that ticked her inner thighs, teasing her body as the lead tentacle finally reached her slit.
It rubbed and slid against her outer folds, sliding sensually as it secreted a light amount of ooze against her slit, making it all the more sensitive as the tip found her clit, and start rubbing and probing it relentlessly.

And Evert had the best view of all this, and could not help being turned on, oh he was so ashamed.

Serafina felt tears prickling her eyes. "Nooo!" she cried out, groaning and struggling against the restraints. She started crying as the tentacle continued to dance inside her mouth, moving against her tongue. She tried to keep her mouth closed, not wanting any of this. She moaned a bit as the smaller tentacles pinched and groiped her nipples and breasts. "Evert... please...!" she cried out, moaning as her body was assaulted with different slimes and tentacles. She gasped and struggled harder as the largest tentacle rubbed against her pussy lips. She looked down at the tentacles wrapped around her body and felt tears rolling down her face. A mix of pleasure, anger, and humiliation filling her body. She cried as the tip found her clit and rubbed it. "Noo... stop..." she begged the tentacles, knowing she was trapped, and there was nothing she could do to get them to stop. "Evert... please I don't want to lose my virginity like this... please help me!" she cried out.

Evert started to struggle as her body was continuously tortured, blushing when she said she was still a virgin. He had to get free to help her, he had to.

However her body was flooded with pleasure as every sensitive part of her body was tortured and tease, her clit attacked furiously as the tentacle was getting ready to penetrate her, her lips rubbed so sensuously.
The one in her mouth finally yanked out, slime and saliva mixed, a huge amount of it, splattered out on her breasts, soaking them.

Evert struggled more, his hand almost to his pen-knife, his answer to the typically used wand.

Serafina moaned and arched her back at the pleasure coursing through her body. She didn't want to feel this good, but she couldn't help it. "Evert..." she cried out, looking at him as he struggled to grab his knife. She clenched her fists and moaned loudly as tentacle occupying her mouth left. She inhaled sharply, crying out in pleasure as the tentacles continued to probe and rub her sensitive areas. "Every... I wanted you to take my virginity... please don't let this happen!" she begged, moaning as her body began to tense, pleasure crashing over her. She couldn't help but be turned on, her entire body on fire as she was teased. As the tentacle began to enter her she struggled harder to get free.

His fingers wrapped around the pen-knife, and the blade flicked out as he spun his wrist, cutting the tentacle in two as he burst forward, forcing his magic into the pen-knife as a thin blade of energy burst from the end of the pen-knife. He rushed forward and in many quick slashed, cut her down and free, mere moments before she got penetrated, and caught her in his arms, falling with her on top of him, as the he could sense the beat retreat further underground.

She cried out and watched as Evert moved towards her, slicing the beast's tentacles and freeing her. She breathed deeply, throwing her arms around him as he caught her. "Evert... oh my god!" she cried out, kissing him deeply. She wanted more. No, she needed more. She watched at the tentacles disappeared underground and she began to pull at his clothes, stripping him down, kissing him roughly. She wanted to feel him in her now. She moved to kiss his neck, teeth nipping at the skin gently. "I want you Evert. Now." she whispered feverishly.

He blushed as she had him pinned, ripping his clothes off and kissing him feverishly. It seems those tentacles had really gotten her wound u;, Perhaps she was afraid they'd strike again and not be so slow. Perhaps this was a good idea. Or perhaps not. What he did know, is she was going to fuck him, and he couldn't stop her. She was a quite and collected girl, but when she knew what she wanted, she took it. And now, she was taking him. He let her push her onto the ground, watching bright eyed. "D-do I h-have a choice Sera?"

She continued to kiss him and shook her head. "No..." she whispered, pulling off his pants and boxers, leaving him naked on the ground. "Please... do this for me." she said, eyes glazing over as she moved between his legs, licking at the head of his cock wanting him completely hard. Once he was hard she moved on top of him, straddling him as she positioned herself over his cock. She pushed herself down, impaling herself on his cock, grimacing as she broke through her barrier, blood trickling down his shaft as she started to ride him slowly, trying to get used to the feel of him inside her.

He gasped and moaned, eyes wide as she just broke her cherry on him, causing him to moan, and shudder under her as she started to ride him, oh it felt so good. "S-Sera..." He wanted her to use him, to break him as well, make him a man. "Break me Sera... Make me yours...." He moaned as she continued to ride him, his naked body pressed against the rough earth.

Serafina moaned at his words and nodded, riding him roughly. She loved the feel of his cock inside of her. She leaned down and kissed him deeply, her tongue dancing along his lips. She pinned him onto the ground and rode as hard as she could, filling herself up with his cock. "Mmm... you feel so good in me Evert." she moaned out, sweat beading on her forehead as she tried to make him feel as good as she did. She moved her hand to his and lead it up to her pert breasts, wanting to feel him squeezing and massaging it. "Please... play with me." she whispered into his ear, nipping at his earlobe gently.

He nodded slowly, but took his hands back and dropped them to her waists, and slowly moved her around to face away, pulling her back then, and let her hold herself up as he cupped her breasts from behind her, pinching her nipples as he started thrusting into her bucking, his hips meeting hers as they bucked against each other, his body just craving her's more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom