Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking adventurous females

Status
Not open for further replies.

audax et fidelis

Meteorite
Hello, hello..

I'm primarily interested in open role-play through some of the established universes of gaming out there such as Fallout 3 / New Vegas and both of the the Mass Effect titles. Going back a bit I'd also be interested in Final Fantasy 7-10.

All of that aside I've come up with a rough draft original storyline it'd be set in a modern or futuristic society and the story would revolve mostly around a romance with a significant twist. I'd like to mix in some drama into the life of the couple. The boyfriend / husband would either develop a taste for voyeurism and would become fascinated with sharing his girlfriend / wife with other men both to participate and or watch / photograph. The other lead in would be wife / girlfriend having a history with said acts and wanting to introduce her boyfriend / husband to it in the hope he'd let her have her fun. It's definitely open for brainstorming as this is a very basic idea. Let me know if you're interested via PM and feel free to elaborate on the ideas in your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom