1x1 Transformers rp. thecursedcrusader and I only.

The setting takes place at the auto bots hideout in New York City and Lutent Lennox got a phone call from one of his friends from China and said to him,” You might want the auto bots and yourself to come to Japan for a little bit and one of my soldiers just spotted another autobot and another human that is traveling with her inside a pink and white cameo. Let Optimus Prime and the others know about this and they are hiding from two deceptions that are after them, you must hurry before the deceptions found them and please hurry Lennox ok.”

Luetent Lennox hangs up the phone and said to Optimus Prime,” Me, you, Sam and Bumblebee are heading to Japan to locate a female autobot and her human friend, they are in the process of hiding from two deceptions that are after them both, let’s head out and find them before it’s too late we must hurry come on team let’s go.”

Optimus Prime said to Lennox, ”That is fine with me that we head for Japan and find those two people before it’s too late come on Sam and Bumblebee let’s move out to Japan.”

Meanwhile back in Japan: A female autobot was driving herself with her human friend inside of her car and she said to her friend,” Do not be alarmed I’m Kira I’m your guardian and I was chosen to protect you and myself from Megatron and StarScream at any cost they are the deceptions that hate us autobots and us humans as well. We’ll hide inside this old abandoned parking lot hoping those two deceptions will give up and not find us at any cost ok. What is your name miss hmm.?”

The human girl said to her,” I’m Angel and it’s nice to meet you Kira, and why are the deceptions after you for and what do they want us hmm Kira? I’m a bit scared now and if we hide they’ll still find us Kira, were not safe anywhere at all.”

Kira said to Angel,” Do not worry we’ll be alright I promise Angel and were almost out of the deceptions eye sight Angel.”

Kira was driving into the old abandoned parking lot and all of a sudden another deception showed up and destroyed the old abandoned parking lot and Kira slightly cursed underneath her breath and she had to keep Angel safe and sound out of harms way or reach. She was driving around the block and she placed Angel down inside of a building and said to her,” Stay their and don’t let the deceptions see you at any cost I have to try to hold them off until back up comes along stay put Angel ok.” Angel nods her head and she watches her vehicle transform into a robot and she withdrew a sword and got ready to fight at any cost. The tiger deception transforms into a robot and said to Kira,” You won’t be able to escape Megatron or StarScream grasp at any cost your coming with me autobot.”

Kira said to the deception,” I’m not going anywhere with a scum like deception like you and I know how to fight very well thanks to my mother and father taught me how to fight very well.” She begins to twirl her sword around in her hand and hoped that back up would be on the way here she wouldn’t be able to take on three deceptions by herself at any cost and she sighed.

Meanwhile back in New York City: Optimus Prime was on his way to Japan with Lennox inside of him and said to him,” Were not far from Japan town and were almost their and everyone be on the look out for any kind of a sign of a deception attacking a female autobot and keep your eyes open at all times understood.”

Lennox said to Prime,” I see a fight up ahead and three deceptions are surrounding a female autobot we better help her out and Bumblebee and Sam you lure StarScream away from that female autobot and Prime and I will deal with Megatron and we must hurry and help her at any cost ok. Let’s do this as a team and work together like always.” (D. I hope that you like this plot idea I’ve created ok.)

Back
Top Bottom