Glaceon, your not to cold inside [[Ketsu x Full~Pride]]

TouketsuSafaia

Supernova
The Glaceon sat in her pokeball, she felt weird for some reason, off a bit, Like something was different. The ball felt to small for some odd reason, she had just been traded to someone and was waiting to be let out, she sighed not knowing who she was now owned by.

Jake was happy to finally get a Glaceon, and was eager to check it out, to make sure their personalities wouldn't clash. He took the pokeball with Glaceon in it, and went to a private guest room at the Pokemon Center where the trade happened. Upon releasing her, he was left speechless to her curves, bust, firmness... All things a normal pokemon shouldn't have. "Gah! What are you?! Some sort of hybreed?!" He questioned, noting her familiar body and curves.

Ixmil was brought out of her pokeball, she stretched her arms above her, before blinking. She heard his words, shocked herself, she looked down at her own body, it was still covered in fur but she was curve, human and very much female. She ran her hands down her own body. "W-what.. happened..." She asks her blue eyes staring up at the new trainer before her. "Oh my god.. oh my god.. I can talk, but I'm a human.. or almost human.. oh god what happened... something went wrong... so horribly wrong." She says softly freaking out while turning around trying to see her tail.

Seeing her nudity made his little friend stand and throb, his body being most honest. He went over to her, putting his hands on her shoulders, feeling her comforting fur against his skin. "Yes, something obviously went wrong, but... I need to do something with you... To see the true depth of your transformation. Can you trust me to do that, I am your new owner after all?" He said with a caring smile on his face. His dick was already hard, so it was obvious how he planned to "check" her anatomy.

She took a deep breath, she had noticed his dick through his pants already hard, but she had to trust him. "A-alright... what do you want me to do?" She asks turning her head to look at him, she had dark blue hair, almost like a human would, her body covered in light blue fur, her ears were long and straight up. She had a bit of a muzzle but more like a human mouth, she licked her lips nervously wondering what was going to happen.

His left hand had been pushing his pants to the ground, while the right was caressing her back, soothing the distressed creature. "All I want you to do is to tell me what you feel," he said, pushing the head of his dick into her pussy, feeling it eventually get tight around the shaft. "Due to your metamorphosis into a near-human, I'm going to check if your sex organs are the same, so try to take it in," he said, speaking like the tone of a scientist.

She gasped as he pushed the head in, she winced softly before it started to feel good, she moaned softly. "It kind of hurts.. but it feels good as well...." She says before rubbing her clit softly moaning and wiggling as she started to get wet. "Ah!" It feels good now.." She moans loudly laying her head back softly.

He smiled. "Good, it seems your sensitivity is normal, and from your wetness, your cunt is on equal terms with any human counterpart. Well, fully-human, I should say." He thrusted deeper and deeper with each thrust, pounding in rhythm inside her cunt. He groped her breasts, squeezing on the nipples, smirking, pressing him his lips to her's. Well, whatever form of lips she had, be it more human or rather still Pokemon-like in form. But, he would exchange tongue with her, stroking tongue with her. This was just for fun.

She gasped as his lips touched hers, his tongue invading her mouth, she yelped slightly touching her tongue to his as he sped up his thrusting inside her. She moaned loudly as her nipples were squeezed, her breasts being played with, she sighed and gasped moaning as she started to tighten up around him.

His dick began to throb more abundantly in her tightening body, nearing a release of his seed into her wet cunt. He broke the kiss, nibbling on her neck as he pulled on her nipples, further testing her humanity in this form. She seemed human enough to him right now. "I'm going to put my seed inside of you," he said bluntly to her, not sure of the girl's ability to conceive children.

Her eyes widened, afraid, she didn't know if she could birth human children or what they would look like if she could. "No don't! I-I don't know if I can!" She says trying to pull away to get her cunt off his cock. She didn't know what it would be like to have a child, one that was half human and half pokemon, she knew the poor thing would go through hell..

"If you can what? Give birth?" He asked, grunting as he came in her pussy, filling it up with his seed. He knew it wouldn't impregnate. It didn't even go through the womb's opening, so why worry? "Calm down, Ixmil. I'm not impregnating you. If I was, I would've said so. I came inside your cunt, not your womb. Now, can I continue my testing?" He asked, pulling out, smiling kindly to her.

Her eyes flickered around frantically, she was scared, he had just came in her, his words did little to help her, she took a couple deep breaths. "S-sure I guess.." She murmurs softly looking away from him. he said she couldn't give birth because he didn't cum into her womb, could she trust him? She glanced up into his face, she seen kindness, but she was still afraid, she looked back away from him.

Back
Top Bottom