Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Buttlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

malecamwhore

Planetoid
First off, I want to apologize for the terrible pun; I made a typo not too long ago and had the idea for this RP.

I’m looking for people to play as both members of the “Social Club” and as buttlers. Members of the club will be able to choose a buttler from the group presented to them (more on that later in the buttler section). The buttler will then be their personal slave for the day, doing anything and everything the member asks.

If you decide to be a buttler, I ask that your first post details why you took the job and your first time entering the clubhouse. This is when you will decide what group you want to be in. The groupings separate the buttlers by the kind of things they enjoy bondage wise (ranging from none to anything goes). The number of groups will depend on the number of people participating at the time and the diversity of desired levels.

My aim with this RP is to have a long going RP that can continue indefinitely with people coming and going whenever they want. There will be a story involved for those that want plot and character growth (as I assume most of us do) but if you just want to have a relatively quick RP that gets right into the sex, that's fine as well. Assuming you come at the right time that is.

In my mind, the way this will work is that the people who have been approved (I will really approve pretty much anything) can have an open RP for most of the time, but every once in a while (either when people feel like it or on a set schedule if this ever gets popular) there will be a club meeting where the buttlers and club members will meet and well, I think you understand what happens then. When the meetings take place, if you want to participate in the meeting, great, if not you can stay out of it and join back in later as though nothing happened and your character was there "off screen".

Characters can be human, furry... anything really.

Character sheet:
Name:
Race/Species:
Position(club member or buttler):
Orientation:
Description/Image:
Other/Backstory:

That’s it for now, keep an eye on this post for any other updates on “rules”.

Club Members:
Skydive78 (Marcus)

Buttlers:
Malecamwhore (Alhambra)
Lunarlight83 (Valdren)

Name: Alhambra

Race/Species: Human with a tail and long animal like ears

Position(club member or buttler): Buttler

Orientation: Bi

Description/Image: Based off of this (sorry, no way to save the image or copy the URL for it).
My version of the character has E cup breasts and a cock that has no set size when hard, it can range from anywhere from 5" to 14".

Other/Backstory: Alhambra was told by her mother (one of them, as she was born from two women) that their family was cursed long ago, the oldest child of the family will always be born as a futa. Because of her odd body, she has always been a shy person. She took the job because her parents told her the social experience would be good life experience; they believed the second "t" to be a typo and have no idea what their daughter has gotten into.
Alhambra has no way of telling how big her cock will be when she gets an erection, but maybe one day she will be able to control it?

Name: Valdren
Race/Species: Inu-hanyou: Dog like ears and tail
Orientation: Bi with a heavy male preferance
Description/Image:
O_OMINE.jpg

Like most dogs he has a sheath and his cock size when hard is 13 1/2"
Other/Backstory: Born and raised on the streets he never knew his parents. when he reached the age of 5 child services found him and put him in a foster home, the family was small and consisted of a father, a mother, and a son (Before he was added). The Father, though was a Pedophile a incessantly molested and raped him, because of this he has developed a fetish for rough sex (Usually involving horse whips and handcuffs). after his sixteenth birthday, however he ran away, luckily a friend from school allowed him to stay at his place. Now at the age of 18 he decides to get a full time job to pay for his living expenses.

Name: Marcus
Sex: Male
Orientation: curious
Race: human
Position: club member
Background: Marcus is a multi millionaire through family money and quite the hedonist. At 33 he's in great shape, ove 6 feet tall broad muscular shoulders and well toned body. he has short dark hair and mediteranian colouring. He has found this club as he's in need of some new experiences but requires the discression and luxury it can provide.

Name: Lenore Stat
Race/Species: Elf
Position(club member or buttler): Club Member
Orientation: Bi-Sexual (female preference)
Description/Image:
elf-woman-wallpapers_14095_1440x900.jpg

Other/Backstory: She was an Elf princess, bred to be pretty and marry off to some Prince from another tribe. Her father died before he could give her away, she took control of the tribe and stayed the head. She is now on her vacation for relaxation, her second in command taking control while she was gone.

Name: Sama Nemu
Race/Species: Anthro (Hiena)
Orientation: Gay
Description/Image:
Gage-_Anthro_Hyena.jpg

Other/Backstory: Sama Nemu was always kinda the odd one out of the family until he was 11. Then his father died of a stroke, his mother devorcing him a few weeks before. She didn't want Sama and he was sent away to foster care, the families real son raping him one day. It scared him so much now that he doens't find pleasure in sexual intercorse with a woman. He enjoys men and being dominated, he enjoys abit of pain, and however the guy wants him.

Name: Lucy Maine
Race/Species: Ookami (Part Wolf)
Position(club member or buttler): Club Member
Orientation: Lesbian
Description/Image:
Inu-Ookami-inu-ookami-anime-characters-10427088-331-403.jpg

Other/Backstory: Heard about this from a friend, interested in joining, she went when she was 18 as a birthday present. She enjoyed it so much, she is coming back for another round for 19th birthday.

Name: Bain Barley
Race/Species: Human
Orientation: Straight
Description/Image:
5d9a9b22b70c58bf488840638df3f9a81240449659_full.jpg

Other/Backstory: Bain had heard from his friend that he was a buttler, he was gay, and never found a good guy to have fun with, because he didn't want to have a on-going relationship. Here he said that it was a good place to go, Bain only wanted a woman to dominate him, he was never on for finding a girl like that, he was too dainty for them they would tell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom