Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 mxm mxf (Gimme pie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody!
I'm going to keep this short right now...don't worry there will be updates and construction added.
I'm a bi-sexual male looking for role playing partners, feeling women in particular, but if you're a man with a plan. You're welcome to drop me a line.

For those more...japanime minded people.
Will do Yaoi, Het, even Yuri if in right mood. Yep...open minded.

I'm a switch and can be either submissive or dominant. I love both, though I will be a very different character in both instances and will probably not roleplay the part of someone who switches off between the two easily...I'm a very dualistic person, not a shades of grey.

I have an extensive acceptance of kinks...I'll create an RH list and put it up on here when I have time. So chances are if you have an interest it would be worth it to run it by me. The only things I am definitely not into is anything scatological or exceedingly gruesome. (Saw type stuff...) Not that violence, blood and torture isn't amazing sometimes...but hell.
I'm villainous, not sociopathic.

I like to role play best through PM's and don't really have an active messenger...if enough people request it, I might create one.
I don't role play in a double *star* manner for actions...it's sloppy...and lacks detail. I like traditional descriptive writing. Spelling and grammar are a plus, but if you make occasional mistakes I'm not going to go bat shit crazy or anything of the like...just as long as I can tell you are an experienced writer and know what you're doing.

I prefer original plots to circle a roleplay around. But pairings work as well.
I don't do pre-created characters, from any medium. No TV shows, no books, no movies...sorry. I understand if you love them, but I just can't get drawn in...

Anyway...maybe a list of some of my interests
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Stefan
Here's a copy pasta

Let's see...gonna throw out some things I've done and liked...

Mythic creatures:
* Demons
* Vampires
* Spirits
* Other Oddities

Fantasy or Science Fiction themed
* Alien Cultures
* Future settings
* Old-school Fantasy (IE. Magic, monsters, princesses and princes.)
* Modern Fantasy
* Unrealistic contemporary setting or occurrences
* Sci-fi or Fantasy Slave

Reality Based
* School
* Band
* Realistic Slave
* Unusual Realistic Settings, or historical.

Original Concepts
*Any of the above with a definitive background or backplot. So long as it's well thought out I'll at the very least enjoy hearing about it.
Obviously I didn't cover all of my interests. So if you've got something you'd like to ask about, go straight ahead.

I've been doing a lot of dominant or neutral roles and would love for some submission. Femdom or Maledom. I don't mind. :D I'll be a good little slut for you.

I don't want to be 'that guy' but please...to show me you've read this all. Name favorite pie, if you don't like pie, favorite cake. That is all. ALSO!!! PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO ROLEPLAY. I'm not often on my YIM.

RE: 1x1 mxm mxf (I have pie)

Pumpkin Pie.
Are you ok with cross-dressing plots? If not that works too, I'm really up for anything at the moment. I have two characters right now that I'm rping with: http://www.f-list.net/c/akira%20nakamura and http://www.f-list.net/c/Oliver%20Greene/ I'm happy with rping as either. The reason I ask about the cross-dressing plots is because I have a concept I would like to throw at you, that deals with Akira, but if you aren't into that...you know, why bother with tell you it? If there is anything you are wanting to play in particular, I'm willing to listen as well.
AlexsSketches

RE: 1x1 mxm mxf (I have pie)

Today...is...THORSDAY!
Say thank you to the Vikings for giving us day's of the week.

RE: 1x1 mxm mxf (I have pie) *craving submission*

Torchwood Finale tonight...how are they gonna wrap it up in one episode?! Bill Pullman's been brilliant too...creepy Oswald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom