Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SheWolf's quest for Domination and Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiii!!!! Welcome to BigBadSheWolf's quest for domination and submission. I can be both. But When it comes to roleplays, I go both ways. Women and men are both welcome to send me a P.M to either discuss an idea, or to roleplay one. Either way I will be glad to role play with either gender and I am either dominant or submissive for either gender. I do have a few rules.

I am not a toilet, nor will I treat you as such, sorry for those who had that.... interesting fetish.

If you start a roleplay with me, please, if I don't do a good job during the roleplay, tell me, and I will try better whether it's my spelling or just my literacy.

Other than that, I have fetish galore. But mostly, for women, depending on the dominance factor, I would like futanari, but if women would like to dominate me in a different way, I would love it. If women don't want me to be a futa, then I won't.

Men, 12 inch or higher please :D that's my only rule for you. But in all seriousness, not too rough, whipping are a turn on, blood is a turn off. That's why none of my characters are virgins. *hint hint, nudge nudge*

If you have a craving for a roleplay, tell me. I would love to try anything new, cause my brain is nearly fresh out of idea's so I might end up posting the same roleplays on here, so I won't. Anyway, P.M me or post here, Either way, I'm ready to roleplay!

hmm How about
*Sees the one foot minimum cock size*
Oh... yea that right there is a turn off for me. I find 12 inches unrealistic. I mean i had one up on the boys in the locker room and I only reach 9". So 12 inches seems unrealistic to me. And thus not too hot.

Well in truth the 12 inches is just my fantasy. I may have put it as a rule but that's not said in stone, if any guy would like it smaller, than no problem.

NEW CRAVINGS
I will play either of the characters:

Couch/Player: The couch of the star vollyball team has been a lesbian since before she could remember. She was feeling lonely one night so went to a Lesbian Bar and found that one of her star players was there. She didn't want to say anything, but when her player confronted her and took her into the back room, the player taught the couch that she didn't just dominate the court, but also dominated her couch.

Lesbian/Girlfriend's Mother:A lesbian and her girlfriend have both made it clear that they could make any girl submit so when one says that she could dominate the other's hot mom, a bet is on. (P.M me for more details with this one if your interested.))

Don't worry guys I didn't forget you.

Samus Aran, the toughest huntress in the universe. No one could dominate this vicious female, till one day Ridley finally captures her and puts her through many tests using the only thing she couldn't train to resist, sexual pleasure, now she was reduced to being a slut.
((roleplay is based on this picture http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=903610))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom