Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female needing a non-Human God for sexy, action rp. (Furry, Angel, Demon ect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
[size=14pt][glow=blue,2,300] Orgasming Ons [/glow][/size]​
[glow=green,2,300] Mandatory Traits – Do not contact me if you cannot provide me with these. [/glow]​
[glow=purple,2,300] Preferred Traits – Things I like but are not necessary [/glow]​

[glow=green,2,300] Someone Literate and Advanced. [/glow]​
Can write least 3-5 paragraphs per intro and 3-4 per post with discriptive writing! Have a good grasp of English and grammar​

[glow=green,2,300] Creative with Characters, Plot ideas and twists. [/glow]​
Give them an appearance, a background, a past and a life. No ‘His name is Bill and he wears red shoes’​
Images are fine​

[glow=green,2,300] Long Term Rp! [/glow]​

[glow=purple,2,300] Fluffy Romance[/glow]​

[glow=green,2,300] Someone who can carry the Rp with me other than leaving it to me. [/glow]​

[glow=green,2,300] Who prefers to rp by Emails, PMs, Skype or Boards [/glow]​

[glow=purple,2,300] Non-Human Gentitalia (Ribs, Knots, double/twin ect. No Barbs)[/glow]​

[size=14pt][glow=red,2,300]Absolutely no [/glow][/size]

Asking me when I will reply. I have a life. I will post atl least once a day mininum​

Oneliners, Broken English & Chat Speak​

Incest, Vore & Toilet Play​

IMs - MSN, Yahoo or AIM is a no no​

Do not hesitate to ask me anything! =3​

Medieval and Modern. Overall would like to be a HumanxNon-Human(God) Pairing. But will do Non-HumanxNon-Human(God) pairing.

~Oh Hail My God~

Its very basic but an overal overview of the plot is that the main religion of the world is worshiping Saint August. A person, gender and age unknown, is said to have once brought peace over the realm and his/her journey of world peace was all recorded in a book donated to the Church of August by an unknown, hooded individual. Anyway, thousands of years has passed since that day and the legend of August is now worshiped worldwide, hoping that one day the fabled Saint will return to the planet to bring back the peace he/she once brought to the world.

However, there is a rival church. The House of Aragos. It had long existed before August but since the 'teachings' of August were introdused, the House has somewhat been shunned. Aragos is the name of the 7 deities that exist along side the planet. Unlike the fabled August, these deities are able to desend onto the mortal plane as long as they bound to someone. In order for the beings spirit to be intertwined with the deities, he/she must sacrifice something. It cant be another person, a place or a thing...it must be something from ones own body. Sight, Taste, Emotion, Mortality ect. Once the pact is made, it is impossible to hurt eachother physicully and emotions are somewhat shared, or at least feel what the other is. The lesser being can share some of the deitys unearthly powers as long as the deity allows it. The pact can be broken at anytime with the consent of both, or can be forcefully broken by the Altar of Aragos, however done...the sacrifice is lost to the lesser being forever.

Plot 1

A great doctor resided in the biggest church of August. He was known throughout the world and proclaimed his gift was from August to help bring peace once more. However, the doctor was obbessed over death. If his gift was given to him by god, then why was he unable to heal everyone? In secret, the doctor studied the lost art of Necromancy and claimed to the world that August had given him the power to cure death itself. People from all over the world brought their dead to him and he resurected them one by one. However...he could only give life to the body as an empty vessle. He could not return the soul. Although the dead walked, that was all they remained. They still began to rot from the inside out but Doctor later proclaimed that he was infact August incarnet. He created sick and twisted beings from the parts of other animals and humans and brought life to them, claming that he had created another race or animal. The powers began to twist his soul and soon began to rise bones from the soil. He desended into Madness and retreated deep into the mountains where he contiues his sick obbsession, and his determined to bring peace to the world by taking away the living and bringing them back as mindless dead.

Start idea 1) One woman whom has studied the Aragos since Childhood travels to find the Cave in which your power resides to bring you to earth to fight along side her.
Start idea 2) You are sat in the House of Aragos, being surviced however you desire. Your pact maker has finally returned after traveling to the next town, and she brings news of the rising dead.

Plot 2-
When the stars shower over the night sky, it marks the 1000 year old tornament. The day pact makers from all over come to compete for the title of 'Master Pact'. At this time, people have also been making pacts with Demi-Gods also. Those who were born from nature and take care of the land, as well as deities that govern the world from above. They come together at the Empty Valley where the Valley Spirit pits two against eachother to decrease the numbers to the final 2.

Plot 3-
Is has been awhile since your pact maker had made the pact with you. You've had some interesting adventures but finally you are running low on money. Merc work has been coming along scarse but you've found out that a pretty penny for watching a pact maker and her deity/demi god have their way with eachother in front of them.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom