Ditto is one hell of a lover ((me x Cevl))

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
cevl said:
poisonedxkisses said:
She nodded and moaned, arching her back. "Y..yes! I love it!" she said and bit her lip as she played with her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples as he pounded into her. "D..don't stop..." she moaned out.

Ditto, of course, couldn't see her nodding. He hollowed himself out to make his form thicker and longer, as he continued, prodding against her cervix.

Kassia moaned and gripped the sheets, bucking her hip, wanting him deep inside her. "Harder!" she pleaded. "Please!" she bit her lip and moved to rub her clit.

Ditto pushed further, going through her cervix. He went further, not wanting to be bothered by the tightness of it around him, until he was fully inside it. He went back to his blob form, then into a ball, stretching out and going back, making her stomache bulge a little each time.

Kassia groaned as he hit her cervix and bit her lip as he started to stretch out inside of her. She inhaled deeply and gripped the sheets tighter, her knuckles turning white. "Ohhh god!!" she groaned out.

Ditto smiled a little, continueing to pleasure her from inside her womb, mentally saying "You know, I could get used to this. You know, when you're just casually walking through town, I could do this."

Kassia moaned and gripped the sheets, shifting in the bed slightly, her body tensing at the pleasure. She chuckled lightly and smiled. "You know, maybe we will do this a little more often." she said.

Ditto smiled inside her, continueing his movements inside her, seeking out her more sensitive points and putting more work in those. He was still releasing some pink sludge, though he tried to get it back in his body.

Back
Top Bottom