Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilmay1965

Supernova
Recently I got a pm of someone tired of my characters looking the same, and in contemplating this, I had the opportunity to watch a movie called "Secret" in which a woman and Her Daughter are in an accident and during the recovery the woman dies as does the daughter but the woman's soul goes into the daughter with the daughter. Was thinking of playing this out.

If you saw the movie it would help but not necessary. It turns out teh daughter is rebelious and into drugs and promiscuous, and the mother has no idea as she takes over her life. The father is convinced it's his wife but cannot sleep with her as it's in his daughters body, which makes the mother very frustrated as she's got a teenage hormone filled body and needs release. So she's tempted by the young lovers of her daughter, but want's her husband.

This could be played by more than one man with me, or a man playing multiple characters. I'm open to play threads or PMs.

PM me if you are interested with your ideas. I want this to be more than just smut, dealing with the conflicts of the characters involved.

Sounds fun, not sure I could pull it off. Would be willing to give a shot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom