Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bored Housewife Turns to a Dominant Older Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate said:
I love detailed role play through post, email, or private message. My latest stalled story involves a girl who is the baby of a military father and an overseas mother. She married young, out of high school. And her life is boring her to death. Her husband is focused on work and other than quick hurried sex, ignores her.

This interracial girl, now in her early twenties, begins to chat online with men. She flirts in bars. A teacher, she toys with having a passionate affair with her principal or the older attractive janitor. She's living life dangerously and then you step into the picture.

You might be a neighbor, her father or father-in-law, a man she met online, or someone who followed her home. You take control of my life in ways that I could never imagine.

This won't be a vanilla story. Some of the things I would like to see involve hair pulling, deep throating, physical restraints, the risk of pregnancy, degradation, drug and alcohol abuse, piercings, humiliation, and being led into a life of prostitution. My limits are no scat, no death or dismemberment, and nothing involving minors.

I would love to play around with this or some other scenario that plays with the central concept. Push my limits and take me on a dark, erotic journey, I'll love you for it. I like older, dominant men. I like them rough, strong, and controlling. For role play partners, I love someone who can write.

Hehas been following her since first seeing her in the town. Wanting her from that day. He has tracked her his prey finally now he is ready. Ready to take her as his as she continues with her almost ritaul day by day week by week routine ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom