Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's bedroom (the penthouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not so much that they weren't great...Just you know kinda don't really compare to this one as all...A whole different experience." He said with a smile and a shrug. He ran his hands softly over her sides and kissed her gently. He chuckled lightly and continued to smile. "I'm more than happy to focus on the positive...Can I ask you something? Why...Why did you decide to help me? I mean I can't thank you enough but you didn't have to do all this for me." He said softly as he kissed her again.

She smiled and smoothed out his hair a bit. His question merely let her say the thing that had been on her mind. "I helped you because, in a way, we're both looking for love. I helped you because you needed me, and you wanted help." She shrugged and watched him. "I wanted to make sure you had a good time."

He chuckled a little as he felt her hands smooth out his hair. He loved her hands and how they felt against his skin. He nodded as she spoke, and wondered how she could still be looking for love. How could anyone not want to spend as much time as possible around her. The thought alone eluded him but figured that maybe love was much harder then the movies had lead him to believe. "I see...And I really, really can't thank you enough for that. I know it must be hard for you...Losing your lover, I'm not sure I would be able to be as...Open about it as you were with me. I really appreciate your honesty. And don't worry...I think I was going to have a good time regardless, this little instructional session was just...How they say 'icing on the cake'." He said with a chuckle.

She smiled as he complimented her again. "Well, I've had my time to mourn. I appreciate your concern though. It's always hard to remember, but it gets a little easier to talk about it every time." She smiled and just rested with him. Kevin really was a sweet guy. Some woman was going to be very lucky some day. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had fun teaching you."

Kevin nodded as she spoke. He let his hands continue to rub at her skin, her warmth was soothing him even more then before. His body was soaring to amazing heights and it only caused him to smile. He was on a cloud and he never wanted to come down from it. He smiled again and kissed her. "Well thank you...That really does mean a lot. So um...Where do we go from here. I'll be honest I really don't want to leave, but I'm sure you don't want me here all day." He said with a lightly chuckle to his voice.

"Aww, don't say it like that. It makes it sound like I don't like you at all." She kissed his cheek and then slowly let him slip out of her, laying on her side, next to him. "I can let you stay a little longer if you want. But there are other people who need me too."

He felt her slip off of him and immediately regretted saying anything. Though she was probably more then right. Who wouldn't want to just be around this woman? The notion confused him but he smiled as she laid on her side net to him. He shifted onto his side to look at her with a smile. "If you need to get going for customers or running the place I understand completely." He said reassuringly. He stole one more kiss from her and closed his eyes as he did so before opening them once more. He sighed "Well...I don't want to leave...But I don't want to hold you up more than you already have been."

"You really need to stop talking like that. You are just as much fun to be around as me." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "You are not holding me up by spending time with me, so please stop acting like you're some kind of inconvenience. You're wonderful, Kevin." She kissed him again and smoothed his hair. "Be good to yourself. And come back to see me."

For some reason Kevin felt the kiss that she left on his cheek the most and smiled at it. It would be a sweet memory that he would remember forever, and he still couldn't thank her enough for everything. He chuckled again as she played with his hair and smiled while nodding. "I will...And There is no way I can stop by without seeing you." He said with another smile. "I might go hang out in the lounge for a bit...Seemed like a nice place to relax." He said with a chuckle and kissed her again. "Thank you Kelly."

She smiled and stretched a little. "Good. It's a pretty nice place--much more peaceful than it probably should be," she said with a laugh. "Have a nice time while you're here. Let me clean up a little and I'll go with you in the elevator. I should check in on the club though." She slowly got out of bed, headed toward her bathroom to freshen up a bit.

Kevin smiled and watched her stretch. He couldn't help but wonder and hope deep inside him that their paths should cross again. He laughed a little at her comment. "Well it does seem rather nice. And thank you I will have a great time here." He nodded and before she left he gave her a gentle kiss and smiled. He moved back over to his clothes trying to get dressed in a very straight and orderly fashion. He grabbed his glasses and put them on and stood by the door to wait patiently for Kelly.

After a few moments, Kelly returned in her green dress and smiled at him as she came to the door. "Ready to go?" She smiled, finding that she had a little soft spot for guys with glasses. Kevin was sweet, and that seemed to only be accentuated by the glasses. She leaned up and gave him a little kiss before they decided to go, just so he'd know that he would be missed. Of course, he wasn't quite the one for her, but she'd always be here when he needed her.

Kevin couldn't help but smile as he watched her approach him and then nodded. He returned her small kiss with one of his own and wondered what could possibly be next for him. "Once again...I can't thank you enough Kelly." He said as he opened the door and let her walk out first following behind her. As they made their way to the elevator he found that all he could do was smile and wonder what other things could happen to him while he was here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom