Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Members Referred... who?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
Is there a way to find out who you referred? I am asking because apparently I did 10 and I do not know who they are! I remember posting my referral link at Yahoo Answers* when one asked for an adult RP site (you can save keywords and get new questions in your mailbox), so I guess they came from there. I don't know if I gave it or posted it anywhere else. But I am still curious who they are as I am part of the WC.

* Side warning: Before you think that might be a good breeding ground for getting new members, be aware their method for what is permissible or not is obnoxious. I responded to a question and another who ask the same thing might get his or her question removed for sexual content if reported. I posted a question three times in different locations for a book like “I Love Female Orgasm” after finishing it and one got banned, the other two did not, and I still got a warning not to do that again or be banned completely. Responding to questions should not be an issue unless you give an inappropriate answer.

I'm not fully aware of Yahoo's rules and such for questions or for how to answer them. One way I've advertised in the past with Yahoo is using Yahoo Groups, groups designated for 18+yrs and specifically talk about RP sites and the like.

That aside, I can see if I can look up who your referrals are. I believe I can do that. If not, Vek can. When I get the chance to look, I'll send you a PM letting you know what I found and the whos if I'm able. :)

"Because kids as young as 13 may participate in Yahoo! Answers, sexually explicit and vulgar language and images are not welcome on the site."

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines

Which is relative, of course. When I posted my question for books like "I Love Female Orgasm" well before I joined here, I put it in three places. Singles and Dating (which get away with 'sexually explicit language' A LOT) couldn't give me an answer but liked me mentioning the book. I got called a rapist in Women's Health even though I am a demi-asexual virgin. That is one who likes to make love to women with his pants on, for those who don't know. And the other I think was in one of the book sections. Don't remember which one. Anyway, the question there was removed and got the warning for. Today I don't really use Y!A that much.

Got your PM. Though I wish I can check that myself.

I may be one of the ones that you referred because I asked that question on Y!A. Someone got back to me with the link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom