Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern Paranormal/Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteMood

Super-Earth
I'm bored, I'm lonely, and I've decided to cave and do a roleplay. This isn't for any of my books or based on any of my characters/settings. This is just for me and my *ahem* pleasure, as it were.

I would like a setting in modern society where mythical creatures exist. Does anyone else remember The Haven years ago from Gaia? Yeah, what we did there. I miss that. For those of you that don't know, it was a bar/inn setting. Your character came and went as you pleased and all kinds of creatures showed up. It was hellova lot of fun!

Now here is where I'm going to trip most of you up. I want you to wing it. I don't want to know what you are, or where the story is going to go. I want to find all that out during our roleplay through this cool thing called "interaction". Yeah, neat concept huh?

So the other player can be either male or female (warning: I'm straight so if your character is female I'm not going to play that stuff with her) and any species you desire, but must be literate, and creative. You must also understand that with my work schedule, I may not reply every single day. I'll do my best though.

I'm not into incest, anal, or stuff involving bathroom practices. I will not RP via IM, but I'm open to threads or PM's. I'd like my partner to actually chit chat with me OOC too.

One extra note of worth: I may be an editor, but I don't have an editor. Typos will happen. Just sayin'.

Please, please, please. "If u typ lik dis 2 tlk" don't message me. It burns my eyes, it really does! Honest. You will hear the screams of pain.

Miss Write! I am sending you a PM, I'm working diligently to avoid text-speak, the screams I'd like to hear from you aren't of that sort :)

At this time, I am closing down the offer to RP. I've been swamped and can't accept anymore partners. 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom