Titan's Assemble! (amaya & I)

Mizzet

Pulsar
The alarms blared in the dead of night, the sudden smashing of the window had caused the bank alarms to set off. A few of the student's from H.I.V.E Academy where breaking into the bank. As Mammoth, the large brute that was part of the infamous trio, came running out, a concussive blast of sound hit him square in the chest, causing him to stumble back. "Booyah," Cyborg yelled. The rest of the Team appearing to apprehend the criminals.

"Don't you guys ever learn?" Robin asked, as Beast Bot morphed into a massive T-rex and stomped towards the villains. "Shut it snot breath!" yelled Gizmo, the small, loud mouthed Tech-wiz of the group. He opened fire on the boy wonder, who effortlessly dodged and struck the evil genius with his extending bo-staff.

Raven was resting into her room more she was enjoying herself as she heard at Robing threaten someone. She got up fast and got dressed ready to help. "Oh! really now that I was having some fun it appeared" she whispered to herself as she waved at Robing that she was there also to fight, and he couldn't forget her. "They never learn Robing" she said back and took her place to start and be part of the fight,

Robin took notice of Ravens appearance. Despite being late she had arrived on time like usual. It was not that he tried to not include her, it was simply because she would show when the time was right. The trio of teen villains fought back. Jinx, there own sorceress, fought back with bursts of magic, the pink energy causing damage to the building, as well as knocking Beast Boy back through the door way. Soon she turned her sights on Robin, the boy wonder unaware as he fought back against one of Gizmos'...gizmos. Suddenly a crack of energy hit him, causing him to suddenly go still and seemingly become, for the moment, unaware of anything, just before he was givin a hard smack.

Raven show their attacks to me more that teens could handle she rushed over where Robing was using her magic power to stop him getting him. But one of those were strong and hit him. She tried to fight back letting her true power be shown. She though she could manage it even if alone. She was proud of herself after all why would she be there. Although she got hit too, as she was trying to use more energy on her hit as she was facing the enemy.

"I'm fine," he replied to her, feeling a bit weird, but he ignored it and continued to help the team. Soon the fighting was growing to much for the three villains, and they where soon cuffed and restrained. "Thanks for th help." he told her, smiling very faintly. It was a very rare thing to see him smile. And once the H.I.V.E students where taken away, the team made it back to Titan's Tower. "Good job guys,' he said, Starfire seemed the most flattered of them all to receive such a compliment from the Boy Wonder. It was no surprise she had a thing for the masked teen.

Raven nodded serious at him "your welcome" as his smile confused her, but maybe it was cause of the fight she thought, after all she got hit. She was pleased that the team managed at the end to caught the villains,with out anyone to get hard injured. They all were getting back in Titan's tower, but she could feel something oddly in Robin attitude ore maybe she was wrong. As she smiled seeing at Starfire been kind at Boy. As they arrived "finally home" she said loudly.

Beast Boy and Cyborg where quickly immersing themselves in a video game on the giant monitor in the Tower. Robin however left to go to his room, feeling a bit, light headed, thinking he simply needed to cool off, and that maybe that hit was affecting him more then he had thought. He went into his room, he was not exactly the most organized individual, as his room was littered with papers, and news clippings, and files of other major villains and the sort. He let out a long sigh of releif as he slumped into a chair, and for once seemed to relax, his eyes shutting for the moment.

Raven just watched as Beast Boy and Cyborg started playing the game not really interested she passed them by and go to her room. But she could still sense something strange around Robin, but she couldn't tell what was going on. She watching getting into his room as she walked into her room and lay down thinking at Robin strange behavior and the hit. "Nothing is wrong" she was telling herself trying to see what was going on. But she couldn't rest at all.

He awaoke a few minutes later, he still felt off, but not too bad. "I need to clear my head," he said, rubbing his forehead with a gloved palm, as if massaging the feeling out. He got up, thinking maybe a nice swim, or a shower would do him good. HGe thought of the last time he had in fact taken one, and was thinking it had been a day or two since. He felt strange the tower had only one bathroom, but then agsain he had not dsigned the place, his mentor had.

Raven drifted asleep soon but she would still sense something stranger around, but she closed her eyes. But she had still that oddly feeling around so she got up and got to Robin room to check it. She knock on the door and sighed "Are you alright in there" she asked serious. She could feel it raise, but known knew what was rising. "Strange ....too strange' she said.

Back
Top Bottom