Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Here I am~ Creative & Advanced Males wanted. ~Here I stand~

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
[size=14pt]Salutations from the King sized dork![/size]
dummy.gif

[size=8pt]I welcome you fellow players of role[/size]​

Please, take a seat..have a hot chocolate.
couch.gif
coffeecup.gif
cheese.gif

Whats that? Who’s that air-head in my profile pic?.....That would be me.
I’m British, but to save your stereotypes –
No, I am not from London
No, I don’t like tea
No, I do not bum the Queen. To me, she is useless. Nor have I ever worn anything with a Union Jack on it.
No, it doesn’t rain everyday here…but it is cold. Its quite funny to see the sun poke out and immediately all Brits start sunbathing in the garden.
I have never seen anyone wear a bowler hat.
I use British Slang on a daily basis, but nothing like ‘Tip-top’ or ‘Jolly good show’, more so...'bender' or 'wanker'
I love Custard. Its odd how many countries don’t have it.
I like local ales, but I prefer Cider.
I don’t like Fish and Chips, I prefer Pie and Chips…and curry sauce…
I don’t own a bulldog.
Am I missing any?

Now would you kindly*read the rules below. Would be ever so time saving for both of us if you did. (*Bioshock pun intended) But I know alot of you don't...so Im asking you now before I catch you out and waste both of our time.

Feel free to bring me your plots as long as they pass through my rules. I am also more than happy to brainstorm a plot with you!

[size=14pt][glow=blue,2,300] Orgasming Ons [/glow][/size]​
[glow=green,2,300] Mandatory Traits – Do not contact me if you cannot provide me with these. [/glow]​
[glow=purple,2,300] Preferred Traits – Things I like but are not necessary [/glow]​

[glow=green,2,300] Someone Literate and Advanced. [/glow]​
Can write least 3-5 paragraphs per intro and 3-4 per post with literate & descriptive writing! Have a good grasp of English and grammar​

[glow=green,2,300] Creative with Characters, Plot ideas and twists. [/glow]​
Give them an appearance, a background, a past and a life. No ‘His name is Bill and he wears red shoes’​
Images are fine​

[glow=green,2,300] Long Term Rp! [/glow]​

[glow=purple,2,300] Fluffy Romance[/glow]​

[glow=green,2,300] Someone who can carry the Rp with me other than leaving it to me. [/glow]​

[glow=green,2,300] Who prefers to rp by Emails, PMs, Skype or Boards [/glow]​

[glow=purple,2,300] Non Human Characters -(within reason. Angels, demons, furries, aliens are fine. Centaurs, Orcs, Slime…not so much)[/glow]​
If playing an Non-Human – I would like them to have non-human gentitalia (Ribs, Knots, double/twin ect. No Barbs)​

[size=14pt][glow=red,2,300]Absolutely no [/glow][/size]

[centrer] People who choose to ignore these rules and waste my time! [glow=limegreen,6,000]9 Users and counting![/glow]​

Asking me when I will reply. I have a life. I will post atl least once a day mininum​

Oneliners, Broken English & Chat Speak​

Incest, Vore & Toilet Play​

IMs - MSN, Yahoo or AIM is a no no​

Do not hesitate to ask me anything! =3​

[size=14pt] [glow=blue,2,300] Plots [/glow][/size]​

[glow=purple,2,300]~ Looking to brainstorm plots these Pairings/Animes/Videogames/Situations/ Movies ~[/glow]

Feudal Japan-

Shrine Priestesses and Samurais! Demons and monsters!

L.A Noire

Pirates of the Carrabean

Mortal Kombat

BulletStorm

FullMetal Achemist

Fruits Basket

D.N.Angel

Shaman King

Final Fantasy 7,9,10,13

Silent Hill

Resident Evil

Battle Royale

NiGHTS into Dreams

Naruto

Bioshock

Ninja Scroll

[glow=purple,2,300]~HighSchool/College/Gifted~[/glow]

Can brain storm a plot

Unpopular x Popular (either)
(you) Teacher x Student (me)
Student x Student

Pre-Made Plot - Its Valentines day. You open your locker to find a card slipped inside. It signed with a ? and a smiley face but written in a particular way. There is only one person in your year that dots i’s with a circle and that’s the singer and drum player of the schools band.

(This can go many ways. If you are a teacher, then they’d have to show their affections in secret. If you are a popular student, then you could have many cards and presents but chose to act on that one in particular ect ect. Room for lots of things including – Group sex, public…feel free to suggest ideas)

(Can mix non-humans in with it eg: You could be a demon or werewolf ect or I could, or have an all non-human school which my human can accidently enrol in to. Or even a Gifted or magic school)

Gifted Plots -

There are those who are born with supernatural powers (Like Xmen) and are not accepted by norms

1) Most, if not all gifted people have been detained by the government for experiments. You are in a concreet room, next to a girl in the next room. The goverment are planning to have you both in the army.

2) A city has been built in the middle of nowhere. Walled all the way around with homes, shops and everything a city needs inside. At the age of 18, all registered people with a gift are sent to this city to live forever inside. For a few years, it went well...now its full of gangs who are forever at war with eachother, resulting in the destruction of the city. Its a dog eat dog world.

[glow=purple,2,300]~My supernatural Girlfriend/Boyfriend ~[/glow]

(Can be done with Neko-like humans, Furries, angels, demons, nymphs ect)
(I normally play a Wolf neko or furry. That is abit clueless and innocent which can cause funny alkward moments.)

You are a college student either living at home or in a small apartment. You struggle with the rent and you are always bulked down by studies. A few months ago while drinking with your friends, you played and won a card game with a stranger. Your prize…a life long partner. You were presented with, what would now be your life long partner and she now lives with you. Problem is, she’s not human!
(You can be loyal to her, or not. You can keep her to yourself, or not. Its up to you what you do with her)
Can be role reversed into Boyfriend.

[glow=purple,2,300]~Rich Mans Slave~[/glow]

Fantasy and Real life.

(Can be Role Reversed into Rich Woman’s Slave )

Doesn’t have to be furry. Can be a magical being: Angel, Demon…Godess even.

Since the 60s, the Pentagon have been conducting underground experiments on humans and animals, taking children from orphanages to use in their work. All failed until the early 90s, and they managed to start keeping their creations alive by genetically moding the eggs and sperms of humans and animals to accept eachother. Some turned out Neko like others furry like. Of course there were medical complications which took them into the the early 00's to fix, and the fruits of their work became healthy beings. The government then came clean about their experiments and tried to introduce this new race into the world and they were instantly rejected by 95% of the world. Human rights protests broke out and blamed them for playing God. They needed to get rid of these beings and the human rights laws prevented them from 'putting them down'. So, they sold them to people willing to buy them and also buy them out of the credit crunch. You, have just inherited your fathers home grown business and you want to expand on it and make it bigger. Everyone has their own deep dark fetishes and you plan to play on them. You buy either a neko or furry and she loves you deeply for it and wants nothing more than to make you happy. You use her and 'pimp' her out to potental business partners. Have her sit by you as you barter and everyone takes the bait.

You could also buy a male and exploit them both if you wish to play furry too

[glow=purple,2,300]~Hail My God~[/glow]<3

Expect - Horror, action and adventure. Mainly for Medieval Fantasy but can switch to Modern on request.

Its very basic but an overal overview of the plot is that the main religion of the world is worshiping Saint August. A person, gender and age unknown, is said to have once brought peace over the realm and his/her journey of world peace was all recorded in a book donated to the Church of August by an unknown, hooded individual. Anyway, thousands of years has passed since that day and the legend of August is now worshiped worldwide, hoping that one day the fabled Saint will return to the planet to bring back the peace he/she once brought to the world.

However, there is a rival church. The House of Aragos. It had long existed before August but since the 'teachings' of August were introdused, the House has somewhat been shunned. Aragos is the name of the 7 deities that exist along side the planet. Unlike the fabled August, these deities are able to desend onto the mortal plane as long as they bound to someone. In order for the beings spirit to be intertwined with the deities, he/she must sacrifice something. It cant be another person, a place or a thing...it must be something from ones own body. Sight, Taste, Emotion, Mortality ect. Once the pact is made, it is impossible to hurt eachother physicully and emotions are somewhat shared, or at least feel what the other is. The lesser being can share some of the deitys unearthly powers as long as the deity allows it. The pact can be broken at anytime with the consent of both, or can be forcefully broken by the Altar of Aragos, however done...the sacrifice is lost to the lesser being forever.

A great doctor resided in the biggest church of August. He was known throughout the world and proclaimed his gift was from August to help bring peace once more. However, the doctor was obbessed over death. If his gift was given to him by god, then why was he unable to heal everyone? In secret, the doctor studied the lost art of Necromancy and claimed to the world that August had given him the power to cure death itself. People from all over the world brought their dead to him and he resurected them one by one. However...he could only give life to the body as an empty vessle. He could not return the soul. Although the dead walked, that was all they remained. They still began to rot from the inside out but Doctor later proclaimed that he was infact August incarnet. He created sick and twisted beings from the parts of other animals and humans and brought life to them, claming that he had created another race or animal. The powers began to twist his soul and soon began to rise bones from the soil. He desended into Madness and retreated deep into the mountains where he contiues his sick obbsession, and his determined to bring peace to the world by taking away the living and bringing them back as mindless dead.

Either myself or you can be the deity (would rather it be you).
Deities can be anthros, demons, angels, nymphs anything you want.

Deity loves-
Dragons
Wolves

[glow=purple,2,300]~Pokemorphs~[/glow] <3
Lets bring this to the darkside shall we?

Pokemon (or in this case Pokemorphs) battles is considered creilty and was made illegal, unless under Pokemon League supervision. The only battles that now go on is underground, free from the law. The only battles that now go on up on the surface is gang battles. Pokemon gangs have slowly begun to take over each town. Each gang leader owns that town's pokemon gym and surprise surprise, they dont all abide by League rules. If another gang invades anothers territory...all hell breaks loose. Unorthorized battles partisipate in all corners to protect their turf.
Underground is an unoffical League called the 'Under League'. People here bet on pokemorph fights. Those who are fighting are all wanting one thing. To be crowned Master of the Under League. Most likely, Gym Leaders are also in on these Under League fights. Team Rocket is head of the Under League.
Pokemon based narcotics are also being sold on the blackmarket as well as back alley clubs devoted to gentleman's pleasure with only Pokemorphs for their staff.

Along with all this. People still go out on their journeys and partisipate in the odd illegal battle to train while traveling. Who knows, you might even see legendaries.

Willing to brainstorm!!!
I would prefer to play a pokemon

Up to you who you want to be.
My pokemon
Trainer & its Pokemon
Anothers Pokemon
Innosent Trainer
Gym/Gang Leader
Gang member
Under League partispant.

Pokemorphs I wish to play -
1) <a href="http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/243/e/6/Raichu_Girl_X3_by_xenon001.png"> Raichu</a> <a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/19282/1220589168677275887.jpg"> 2</a>
2) <a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/6380/12111920732024102498.png">Vupix</a> then <a href="http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/268/a/5/Ninetales___sunset_by_tailsrulz.jpg">Ninetails</a>
3) <a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/18170/12202057121357621120.jpg">Luxray</a> <a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/89997/13007236031896159427.jpg">2</a>
4) <a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/74849/1275049573760115974.jpg">Arcanine</a> <a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/89958/1300722356568914256.jpg">2</a>
5) <a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/86374/1293048150295117514.jpg">Eevee</a> to <a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/86371/12930478634414092.jpg">Espeon</a>, <a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/86351/12930459751483568443.jpg">Umbreon</a>, <a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/86385/1293049188611321893.jpg">Vaporeon</a>, Jolteon, Flareon, Glaceon & Leafeon

[glow=purple,2,300]~Pirates~[/glow] Medieval or Sci-Fi
Sci- Fi – You are a feared pirate with many bounty hunters after the billions on your head. You and your crew go through space pillaging government cargo vessels and other ships. Even been known to attack some planets for treasure/guns/money ect. Lately you’ve been having an affair with your Sharpshooter which you both either are trying to hide from the rest of the crew, causing alkward moments (eg: Shagging in the cockpit chair when someone walks in. Luckly the back of the chair is to the door) or is open freely to the crew with your acts (eg: Opening fucking in hallways ect)
One by one, each crazy mercenary is challenging your ship, each with its own crazy crew and abilities.

Medieval- A great pirate who stole half of the worlds fortune was killed and the location of his treasure died with him. Luckily, word is spreading among pirates that his daughter is still alive and knows the location of the treasure. You know she works in a pirate bar in London and you find her. After charming her into bed, you have previously drugged her and take her sleeping, spent body to your ship and set sail. Unfortunately, you are not the only people looking for her.

[glow=purple,2,300]~Tekken~[/glow]
You can be an existing character or an OC. (Up to you how you play this, wether you are playing for money or to settle a score or...whatever you want)

The King of Iron Fist Tournament is back and its prize is 100 million. You are a talented hopeful, sitting on the plane to Japan, where the first few rounds are being held. You are presented with a ribbon you must wear around your neck. As soon as you step off the plane, and collect your bag, the preliminaries begin. You can challenge whomever you wish and must retrieve his ribbon in order for you to continue on to the hotel. Those left without, get back onto the plane.

You pick a weakling for an easy fight, and target a young woman who looks out of place. When you challenge her, she gives up her ribbon to you without a fight and announces that she must have gotten on the wrong plane, because she was here to route on a friend. She takes great interest in you after she watches you fight and becomes your die hard fan and pesters you non stop. No matter how hard you try to get rid of her, she always comes back. However, you are not interested in her...you are more interested in the masked women who can hold her own in a fight better than most men.

[glow=purple,2,300]~Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 & 10 - Rewritten~[/glow]<3
Im looking into rewriting, yes....rewriting the whole plot to Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 and 10.
The main two will be played by our own creative OCs.
The timeline of the story must be played out, but you can change the events within it. This may cancel out other events in the story, but its okay as long as the majority of the story is played.
Either parts can be played by either gender, but the pairing must be MxF.
Our OC doesnt have to be in anyway like the characters!!! They are up to you! (However, if you wish…you can play the cannon, you can or have and different character but with the same characteristics as the cannon)
7, 9 and 10 are muched craved.
Get creative!!! I am happy to discuss anything with you.
Please PM me with the form below so we can get brain storming.

ff7-logo.jpg

Cloud and Tifa’s roles to be cut out.
Would prefer Tifa’s role

Ideas and examples -

It starts off with both of our characters at Nibelhiem as teenagers, saying goodbye as you are off to Midgar to join ShinRa (either to join SOILDER or be a Turk or whatever. Perhaps you made it to SOILDER as Cloud didnt)
Skips ahead in time a few years to you with Zack in ShinRa when you discover your childhood friend sitting in the mess hall (who is also employed by ShinRa). You havent seen her since Nibelhiem. So after a happy and hopefully sexy reunion, we'll brief on the mission that lead to Zacks death (Maybe you didnt get Mako poisoning as Cloud did).

So after all that, now into the game. Maybe you didnt join AVALANCHE and went to destroy the reactors on your own accord, with your childhood friend, in revenge for Zack maybe? This would knock Barret, Jessie, Biggs and Wedge out of play (Which would also cancel out the Dean event in the Gold Saucer, but thats okay...its not a interesting part in the story anyway.)
During the last reactor, you fall into the Slums and meet Aeris and bring her with you, creating that love triangle. (Maybe our two were in a relationship which you stopped because of your interest in Aeris, but overall, love your childhood friend. Maybe you always go to do something with Aeris and then end up doing it with my characer because its her you love)

Blah blah blah. It was my character dressed up in the WallMarket and not Tifa. Blah blah. You get it.
You still have that choice to take either Aeris or my character on a date in the Gold Saucer, or both at different times.

FF8_-_Logo.gif

Squall and Rinoa's part will be cut out.
Would prefer Rinoa’s role

logo.jpg

Zidane's role will be cut out. Garnet doesnt have to be, the OC can just be an 'add-on' to the team.
Wouldn’t mind either role

What if the plan wasn’t to steal the Princess but to steal treasure or money? This would leaving the summoning power left to what would be Garnet’s role. Zidane’s role would have to be in someway non-human for the story to work out, but doesn’t have to be a tail. Could be other animal features or neko like or even an anthro.

ff10-logo.jpg

Tidus and Yuna's part will be cut out.
Would prefer Yuna’s role
It has to follow the same timeline as the game, so it would have to be Sin in order for it to work.
But it doesn’t have to be father, it could be a sister, brother, mother even that is Sin. Maybe you didn’t hate him/her either or maybe that even Sin is an aeon or maybe even Seymour himself.
Perhaps even you had been in Spira for a while before coming to besaid.
Yuna and Tidus took too long to get together so we’ll speed that up either by having a secret affair or an open relationship.

Please can you PM or email me with the following form-

Name to call you:
What Final Fantasy – 7, 8, 9, or 10?
Method of rp: Email, boards, pm or Skype?
What role you wish to play:
Ideas for your character:
Any ideas for the story:

Happy to brainstorm!

[glow=purple,2,300]~Bioshock - Rewritten~[/glow]
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

'No,' says the man in Washington, 'it belongs to the poor.'
'No,' says the man in the Vatican, 'it belongs to God.'
'No,' says the man in Moscow, 'it belongs to everyone.'

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Rapture.

A city where the artist would not fear the censor,
where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality,
where the great would not be constrained by the small.

And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city, as well...

150px-Masquerade_poster.jpg

"Good evening, my friends.
I hope you are enjoying your New Year's Eve celebration; it has been a year of trials for us all.
Tonight I wish to remind each of you that Rapture is your city. It was your strength of will that brought you here, and with that strength you shall rebuild.
And so, Andrew Ryan offers you a toast.
To Rapture, 1959.
May it be our finest year."
―Andrew Ryan

First of all, it will be set during the Party at the Kashmier Resterant. Although dressed in higher class clothing, you are actually from lower/working or middle class. Enjoying your time mingling with the higher class and watching the nights entertainment, a budding young startlet. When she comes down from the stage, you both get talking and hit it off really well.

However, after the countdown...the new years riots begin and, In the name of Atlas, the lower class begin to attack the higher class. You both escape together but quickly seperated in the action.

2 years later, after all the events in your life after the riots, you deside that enough is enough and you embark on a journey through the broken down ruins of Rapture to find a way to the surface. When arriving at the Medical Palivion, someone is already there...someone you had presumed was dead for the past 2 years.

Together, you take on Rapture head first and everything that comes with it. Plasmids, Tonics, Big Daddies, Little Sisters, Splicers of all shapes and sizes. All to find that coward, Andrew Ryan and turn Rapture back on again. But there is still another threat, he whom calls himself Atlas...Frank Fontaine.

After killing them both...do they escape? Or begin Rapture all over again

[glow=purple,2,300]~Fallout 3/New Vegas~[/glow]<3
(I have a pre-made female character. No I will not play a ghoul…>.<)

My character is an interesting one and the cause of many laughs, and if you work well with her, the rp can be lots of fun. (That doesn’t mean being the same as her). Ever been called a ‘Tit Biscuit?’, ‘Willy Sponge?’. How about ‘Dick Splash?’. Well you will today.
Surviving in the wastes on your own is tough, and especially when become highly radiated resulting in agonizing headaches. Only Radx stops them. However, if left, these mutant headaches have psychokinesis abilities which she thinks are hallucinations caused by the pain. Although skilled marksman with small weapons, if there was a way to choke on rice…she’d find it. She is a Pseudo-Nutcase. Insane in the brain? Not as much as you think. Its merely a defence to get the jump on you. A fools intelligence? Or just someone very silly?

Plot 1 – You are a greatly feared Merc with a great bounty on your head. You take shit from no one and do not hesitate to kill a man that look at you the wrong way. You like bars were you often drink yourself into blackouts and find yourself indulging in the local girls, however many are willing. You are a skilled gunman and know how to survive. The only commitment you are used to is the commitment to complete a job to earn your caps…that was one day, you stumble on a woman who will become your self proclaimed partner and your life will never be the same again.
Reports of mutants over running settlements and more and more are braving into the wastes.

Plot 2 – The Hurricane. A name you have heard over and over again. A man who kills in cold blood. A expert marksman and a tough survivor. You have travelled miles to meet him. You want to travel with him, train with him to become an equally skilled gunman. You’re shocked to find the person that fits the description to be a woman! And she doesn’t seem to be like most wastelanders.

Also willing to hear your plots, but I will be playing the same character plus temps as required.

[glow=purple,2,300]~It takes the Hearts of many~[/glow]
Medieval or Modern fantasy

There is an artefact that is said to give the user powers of a god. Enough to bring the world to its knees before you and you want it. However, i comes with a price. You will slowly lose your soul and become a mindless puppet for the evil artifact. You beileve you are much too strong for the evil to take hold of you and sure that you will be able to maintain control of it. But its been hidden for many years and no one knows where it is. No one but the followers of the artefact but they are few and far between. Lucky enough for you, a half demon you know is a follower and you 'forcefully demand' her assistance in finding it.

You can be alittle rough with her, perhaps some mild NC.

[glow=purple,2,300]~Unicorn Mask~[/glow]
A nice fluffy medieval fantasy love story for those who fancy it.

You are the king of a large city and you are married to your childhood sweetheart. She is constantly followed by her personal assistant, a young woman in a Unicorn mask. She is forced to wear this mask under strict orders by the Queen, your wife and she is not allowed to take it off until her work is over, nor is she allowed to speak to you without permission. Secretly, she is falling in love with you. However, she has a secret of her own. She is an assassin from the local assassins guild.

[glow=purple,2,300]~Charcoal Feathers~[/glow]
AngelxHuman

Long ago there was a romance between angel and a demon, which bore a child they named Crow. This caused a war between the two to wipe out the other. The child was killed, but the blood lived on 'infecting' a human to remain alive which gives the 'infected' human charcoal coloured wings, and the power to enter the demon and angel realms, but doing so will kill the host.

Lucifer wants her to invade the angels realm and the angels do not want a human to die so one of the strongest angels, a Seraphim, is sent to protect the person until the blood infection leaves the host. Demons of all shapes and sizes will come after her, and she needs a guardian.

[glow=purple,2,300]~Experiment 6063~[/glow]<3
Aliens have been watching our life for years and the result of it is numbered experiments, all created humans. Finally one has been a success and so much so, has slaughtered her masters and creators and sealed away in a pod. You have been sent into space to pick up this unidentified pod and bring it back to earth. She takes the first person who she saw once she came around from her coma is you, and you are now, is her new master. Her memories are slowly returning and will be back to normal in a few days. She has the ability to bring earth to its knees, but she needs your command to do so. Will you hide her from the government or take earth into your own hands?

[glow=purple,2,300]~Legend of Zelda and the Blue Goddess~[/glow]
Truth be told, I have not played Zelda in awhile but I have a faint idea for a new plot.
Hyrule is slowly dying. Water levels are slowly going down which is making the grass and trees in Hyrle slowly wither.
You seek help from the Blue Goddess to restore the water but someone has stolen her powers and hidden it in the corners of the water. Can you be the next hero and help restore the goddesses power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom