Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Super Hero (s) craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzet

Pulsar
I am seeking a specific craving(s) of sorts, and a female rp partner to help me satisfy these cravings. A Teen Super hero idea is something that interests me a lot and I am rather keen on giving it a try. Now many may think Teen Titans right off the bat, and yes that is a good one, in fact I would be very happy to do one. However there are other ideas/groups I have in mind as well.

Groups:
Marvel Super Heroes (Teen aged though, a bit more original)

Teen Titans

Young Justice (Mostly based off the new CN show)

Now I do have a few ideas in mind. As well as plots. I will post a few. The bold roles are my character choice.

Spider-boy / Black Kitten

This idea is based off of the romance/relationship from the old spider man universe between Peter Parker (Spider-man) and Felicia Hardy (Black Cat) though in a younger stage of there life, probably high school. It will take place during more school like settings, with most villains being teen aged as well as the two main characters. It will involve a romantic, and very intimate, and possibly smutty, relationship between the two. Might also include forced situations, non-con, and other rather naughty ideas as the plot progresses. It will follow the spider-man plot in a sense, from when Parker gets the powers, to accumulating more villains (bullies), including his struggle with the symbiot Venom.

Greetings to Earth: ( Robin and or Super Boy / Starfire and or Miss Martian)

Fairly simple idea. Can be Teen Titans Universe, Young Justice, or both. Just an idea of some earthling hospitality to an alien girl(s). A bit of smut, romance, possible group scenes, and much more adult themes in later points.

Dark Beauty ( Male Super Hero teen / Raven (Teen Titans) )

Another rather easy plot, with plenty of leg room to go in any direction. Just a good old fashioned boy and Raven romantic struggle plot.

*If none catch your fancy, let me know I have a few more ideas some involving the Iron Man Armored Adventures universe and more. If you have any questions or ideas for plots, don't be afraid to give me a pm or simply post it here*

Kinks:

Risk of Pregnency (for later plots devices)
Excessive fluids (be it cum or etc)
Rough
Romance
Multiple Partners
Restraints
Non-con
Deep Penetrations
Teasing
Semi-dominant female partners (cuz meek and shy sometimes isn't appropriate or very fun all the time)

much more.

I have more things to add, probably at a later date, or when I get more ideas and the like. If you have any questions let me know or if you want to rp you can contact me here or through PM. I am looking for MxF plots specifically though, not a huge fan of MxM or FxF sorry.

Side Note; Forgot to mention. Would Prefer threads for the rp, but will also do PM rp. Also could try IM, but I only have msn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom