Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From sweet and mushy to...well, how far do you want to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowlinRain

Moon
-I'm extremely satisfied with what I have going at the moment (RP wise), so won't be taking on anything new for a while...

I'll just get right into it...I'm looking for long-term, realistic, modern scenes (though I have taken a time machine and would again if the scene/partner is right)
I WILL NOT do force, rape, heavy bondage, tricking, blackmail, animals...you get the gist.
I prefer full realism, but am not totally against a bit of fantasy.
My biggest turn-on is a sweet, playful, innocent girl with a hidden or undiscovered naughty side...so any scenario that she could be plugged into works. I have a few favorites but would be more than happy to hear any of your ideas.
I prefer to play through email or PM's, one to a few paragraphs per post. I'm a pretty easy going guy, eager and easy to please. I like buildup...let's not end up in bed after three posts. Romance is always a plus for me. Yes, I get the impression that I'm a bit 'vanilla' compared to some here, but I don't think I'm the only one. One thing I ask is that if you're going to be a while (more than a day or two) replying, or if for some reason you decide to quit the scene, please let me know...I hate to be left hanging :)

A few Favorite Pairings
Incest
Bro/Sis - It could be the classic home alone scene, or home and not alone...sneaking around while mom and dad sleep. Or we could be on a family vacation, maybe camping trip...

Teacher (or tutor)/Student - I don't think this one really needs explained...I'll play either role.

House sitter - A neighborhood girl is invited to house sit for a family for the weekend. Their son, who has been away to college, decides to make a surprise visit home only to find his family gone...

Boss/Intern - Another one that doesn't need explained...again, I'll play either.

Babysitter/Parent (or older brother)
Babysitter/Child of overprotective parents

Like I said, these are only a few of the things I like, so don't be afraid to suggest something.

Rabbit Hole

RE: Looking for Long Term RP Partner

I sent you a pm as well. Have you seen The New Transformers movie yet? The graphics are very good and awesome.

RE: Searching for long term RP with a sweet girl ready to turn.

...added a few little things...bump!

RE: Craving innocence, curiosity, romance...

Bump for you. I'd love to do Daddy x Daughter.

RE: Craving innocence, curiosity, romance...

HowlinRain said:
I'm looking for a girl who's up for taking something past a one day thing. I love ageplay and prefer to do realistic, modern scenes (though I have taken a time machine and would again if the scene/partner is right)
I WILL NOT do force, rape, bondage, tricking, blackmail, animals, or anything like that.
My biggest turn-on is a sweet, playful, innocent girl with a hidden or undiscovered naughty side...so any scenario that she could be plugged into works. I have a few favorites but would be more than happy to hear any of your ideas.
I prefer to play through email or PM's, one to a few paragraphs per post. I'm a pretty easy going guy, eager and easy to please. I like buildup...let's not end up in bed after three posts. Romance is always a plus for me. Yes, I get the impression that I'm a bit 'vanilla' compared to most here, but I don't think I'm the only one. One thing I ask is that if you're going to be a while (over a day or two) replying, or if for some reason you decide to quit the scene, please let me know...I hate to be left hanging :)

A few Favorite Pairings
Incest
Bro/Sis - It could be the classic home alone scene, or home and not alone...sneaking around while mom and dad sleep. Or we could be on a family vacation, maybe camping trip...
Daddy/Daughter
Uncle/Niece

Teacher (or tutor)/Student - I don't think this one really needs explained...I'll play either role.

House sitter - A neighborhood girl is invited to house sit for a family for the weekend. Their son, who has been away to college, decides to make a surprise visit home only to find his family gone...

Boss/Intern - Another one that doesn't need explained...again, I'll play either.

Babysitter/Parent (or older brother)
Babysitter/Child of overprotective parents

Like I said, these are only a few of the things I like, so don't be afraid to suggest something.

Rabbit Hole
I am very sweet, innocent, and playful, but also very submissive and a bit timid. Win my heart and I'll do anything for you.
I am tiny, 4'8" tall and 80 lbs. large breasts for my body size and waist length auburn curls, brilliant green eyes, pail pink skin.

Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom