Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunting with RPG's

Chances of finding a partner

• Yay

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lox

Super-Earth
Good morning, afternoon, and evening denizens! It isn't often that I actively request and RP from the delightful lady folk of blue (Lady I say because I only play with ladies ~_^) but I've recently succumb to a desire that I don't often express. Normally I play as a dominate character or games entailing Dom vs. Dom but for the time being I'm looking for a dear lady to act as a mistress.

Yes yes I know I'm far from the only one looking for a more aggressive female, and the likelihood of finding one isn't very high but I thought maybe I could tempt the few lurking through the request threads for a bit of a challenge. Since I'm normally dominate I won't make it easy for my partner to tame me or completely submit without giving my master a few bites during that process but if there are any takers I'd love the chance to pit mind against mind with a delicious twist of erotic play in the bedroom.

Things that are important to me are as follows:

Length: All I ask from my partner is two paragraphs to get my imagination into motion and keep it kicking and thrashing for more. I NEVER expect to be matched in post lenght because sometimes when I'm excited (Which by the way I'm very excitable ^_^) my posts can reach up to five or more paragraphs. I cannot reply to one liners due to LACK OF DETAIL and a general WILLINGNESS to generate decent material.

Literacy: Everyone makes mistakes, and I am far from perfect in that regard but there's a spell check for a reason. Also if I'm thrown short hand or texting similar grammar expect the RP to die in a fast way >_>

Plot: While it's true I am looking forward to fooling around in bed pure smut gets tiring. (Yes I don't always think with my penis, it's usually reserved for the bedroom.) There has to be an end state somewhere in the RP even if it's just escape for me and breaking my character for my partner there has to be something to keep the RP alive.

Extremes: These include the things that normally come with a bondage game that aren't taken too far i.e. breaking my legs or flaying my hide from my body. I'm ok with piercings, markings, or otherwise rough sex but I'm not interested in being savagely beaten or mauled beyond repair.

No Zones: Water sports, scat, taking things up the butt, and straight four legged critters (dogs, horses and such) are out of the question for me. I don't likes them one bit and I'd appreciate if my partner would refrain from doing these things to my character or asking to play with them as they are huge turn offs.

*Special requests: I am capable of playing a female character if asked, and this is the only type of character anal is accepted as far as receiving but for that kind of play you'll have to be pretty damn convincing because I don't ask my female partners to take it up the ass. Odd I know, though that's just the way this door swings.

To the RP itself I'm open for just about any sort of pairing under the sun and personally I have no problems with anthros or half breeds (Neko's kitsune's and the like) considering I usually play as my Avi in most games. A sample of the things I'm used to playing are as follows.

vampires
werewolves
aliens
knights
salesman
student
mage
criminal
bastard
various anthros (dragons, foxes, and felines (oh my!))
boss
employee
and anything else you might be looking for ~_^ (Really really active imagination @__@)

Places I play as far as time goes
Medieval
Future
Present
Space
Warped (Anywhere in between or Alice in wonderlandish)

Mr. Sheeepy! It' you're puppy! XDDD

You remember?

Well, anyhow. I see this thread, here. Have you found anyone for be you mistress, yet? I see this thread is a little old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom