Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male needed for sex based plots - College & Fantasy. Over IM or email

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
Good evening my fellow knights of the English language.
I am ill and in need of rping!
I am looking for someone who can give me at least 2-3 para in length. Discriptive writing is desired.
Emails - Kingsizedork@gmail.com
Ims-
Skype - Kingsizedork (prefered)
MSN - little_black_dragon1@hotmail.com
Yahoo: kingxsizexdork

~It takes the hearts of Many~
Medieval or Modern fantasy

There is an artefact that is said to give the user powers of a god. Enough to bring the world to its knees before you and you want it. However, i comes with a price. You will slowly lose your soul and become a mindless puppet for the evil artifact. You beileve you are much too strong for the evil to take hold of you and sure that you will be able to maintain control of it. But its been hidden for many years and no one knows where it is. No one but the followers of the artefact but they are few and far between. Lucky enough for you, a half demon you know is a follower and you 'forcefully demand' her assistance in finding it.

~Hail my God~
It started out as small travelling business for healing the disease of death , but the power of necromancy sent him insane, resurrecting the dead for his own desires. Building horrific undead creatures to take over major cities

She decides to fight against him but she can't do it alone. She calls on one of the gods(you) and makes a pact with him to which she gives up her womb to bring you to earth to fight along side her. (Can be either human based god, Anthro, Angel...anything)
Expect - Horror, action and adventure. Mainly for Medieval Fantasy but can switch to Modern on request.

~College~
Unpopular x Popular (either)
(you) Teacher x Student (me)
Student x Student

Pre-Made Plot - Its Valentines day. You open your locker to find a card slipped inside. It signed with a ? and a smiley face but written in a particular way. There is only one person in your year that dots i’s with a circle and that’s the singer and drum player of the schools band.

(This can go many ways. If you are a teacher, then they’d have to show their affections in secret. If you are a popular student, then you could have many cards and presents but chose to act on that one in particular ect ect. Room for lots of things including – Group sex, public…feel free to suggest ideas)

(Can mix non-humans in with it eg: You could be a demon or werewolf ect or I could, or have an all non-human school which my human can accidently enrol in to)

I'll really try to satisfie your urges, and got one, question.
are you into the idea of Devilmistress/Nekoboy or Angel/Nekoboy xddd
if not, no problem, then I could like the pre-made plot or the unpopularxpupular plot.
I added u on MSN btw, I'm Frank_spijker@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom