Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[split] Inuyasha Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildkat

Pulsar
This takes place long after Inuyasha and Kagome and all the other characters . But now a new evil has rose up. He is of the same blood as Nauko. My girl is from the line of Inuyasha and Kagome . She has a necklace given to her by her mother which has been passed down for generations which is the scared Jewel. It was not destroyed like Kagome and the others tried. She wears it around her neck to keep it from being broken and into the wrong hands .
here is a form
Name:
Race:
family line:
Looks:
Bio:[if you want]

Mine
Name:KiKi
race:half demon
family line :Inuyasha and Kagome
looks:
neko.jpg

bio:find out in roleplay

RE: Inuyasha Roleplay

Name: Sho (Unknown family name)
Race: Human
Family line: (Unknown due to the fact that he was raised as a Orphan.)

Sho is a man who was raised in the northern part of Japan. Throughout his life, he lived in the cold without a family and had to learn to survive by killing any animal because each was always trying to kill him in the harsh cold of the mountains. Throughout his experiences, he never trusted a 'creature' even with the littlest of relations. So he may seem 'hostile' towards a half demon if he knows what she is. However, Sho isn't a mindless killing person but rather a 'hunter in general' so long as it pays. He carries a spear and travels light. He seems to be 'polite' only that he doesn't see any reason to 'relax' on life.

((I don't have a picture sorry))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom