Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pet looking for Masters and Mistress'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouketsuSafaia

Supernova
It's a fairly simple request, though I'm rusty with my woman roleplay's. I'm a submissive female looking for both Mistress and Master's. I don't have any type of plot in my head just yet, and I'm open to just about any type. My F-list

I am also interested in Furry, Pokemon and Incest type Roleplay's and adore long time, I would prefer to roleplay in forums apposed to PM or IM's but I might make an exception.

I'm currently wanting a witch roleplay since it's now getting near to Halloween.

TouketsuSafaia said:
It's a fairly simple request, though I'm rusty with my woman roleplay's. I'm a submissive female looking for both Mistress and Master's. I don't have any type of plot in my head just yet, and I'm open to just about any type. My F-list

I am also interested in Furry, Pokemon and Incest type Roleplay's and adore long time, I would prefer to roleplay in forums apposed to PM or IM's but I might make an exception.

have always wanted to try a furry/pokemon role play

venom said:
TouketsuSafaia said:

have always wanted to try a furry/pokemon role play

I'd be welcomed to try one with you.

if you're still looking, I'll be your master, also up for a pokemon RP.

hello
you sound alot like me hun, i usually prefer to play as a pet
but lately ive wanted to switch it and play a dom male
if thats ok id love to throw you an idea or two and maybe get something going
pm me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom