Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread (temporarily closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT : I thank you all for the interest but at the moment I have a lot of RPs going, so I don't want to take on too many as it would not be fair to my current partners.

First things first... I RP ONLY through PMs and Email. Maybe Threads... and possibly after I'm assured you're not a clingy, obsessive, stalker-type (sorry, I've run into a few, this is actually my second account, I had to leave the other one), I *might* IM some RPs.

My Rules:
- I RP with males and I RP only as a female.
- if you're unhappy with my RPs please feel free to let me know, even if it's just to say "sorry I don't like this anymore, I'm going to stop"... it's just nicer than ditching half way. (I'll do the same of course)
- I don't mind OOC chatting, I love making friends.
- Don't ask for pictures of me, or my phone number, or anything too personal... I WILL stop talking to you the moment that happens.
- What happens in RP stays in RP.

About me:
-Female
-20s
-Straight
-open-minded... pretty much open to anything (with the exception of a few things, like anything that belongs in a toilet)
-literate
-Submissive... I like to be dominated (or equal)
- Not interested in submissive partners.

What I'm looking for:
- Males only please
- "literate"... not perfect, just someone who had a fair command of the English language. I'm pretty patient, i understand typos happen and sometimes it's hard to write more than a few lines. I don't expect novels, and I'd prefer one to two paragraph replies, just because it's faster that way too.
-DOMINATE players please

Favorite Kinks:
http://www.f-list.net/c/daddys_littlegirl
- Incest (Older male/younger female only; no grandparents)
- Smut
- Risk (of pregnancy, of being caught.)
- Pregnancy
- Age Gap (but not a huge one, and not necessary with older brother/younger sister)
- Spanking
- accidental love/relationship
- non-consensual (but not violent)
- kidnapping
- Romance
- Naive girl

Pairings:
- Father x Daughter (craving right now)
- Step Father x Step daughter
- Step/Real Brother (older) x Step/Real Sister (younger)
- Uncle x Niece
- Teacher / Coach (male) x Student (female) (no younger than 16)
- Old Man x younger girl

... that's all I can come up with right now, but I'm open to suggestions.
Comment or PM if you have any ideas or want to RP with me. I look forward to hearing from you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom