Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cutting room floor -Request Thread- (closed for set up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snazzy Trinket

Super-Earth
Alrightly! Welcome all to my latest request thread. Let's start this off with a few guidelines and what now before we get in to my many plot lines yeah?

1: I do not actively seek out sex driven role-plays. I am very much so plot driven and I would appreciate it if you didn't contact me if you are only looking for quick smut. It is exceptionally hard to get in to most of my character's pants. They will not randomly confess their love for your character or suddenly turn in to a horn dog and attack your character. Unless, of course, they are already together... Then well that's free game. I am not saying that I do not write smut, because, well we all love our smut... Why else would we be here?

2: I generally only play mxm. You might, and I do mean might be able to convince me to play a female character but they are brutal... Just a heads up.

3: Do not contact me if you’re looking for a two day role-play. I long term rp anything else is just boarding g. I cannot stand when people bounce out on me in a week.

4: If for some reason you cannot continue the role-play then just tell me. May it be lack of interest, busy schedule, you came in to contact with bio hazardous material and you are growing a limb out of your stomach, whatever, just say something. We can put a pause to the role play, end it, or find someone to take over the role.

5: Oh yeah, I will replace you if I you don’t post in forever and you don't contact me. It doesn't bother me none in truth. If the idea of this bothers you then... Sorry?

6: Develop your character as well as the storyline. If I find that I am the only one moving the story then I will pull my character so quickly that your head will spin. He will sit in a chair reading for 6 posts until you provide something interesting to the plot line.

7: Please do be literate. My posts run anywhere from two paragraphs to fourteen depending on the kick I'm on. I'm not nearly asking for that much, only two solid paragraphs that give me something to work with. I understand spelling errors and the likes but do try and fix them. If I find that you are not remotely trying to be literate I will end the rp.

8: I will ask you about your comforts and restrictions before the rp is started. This is to assure that both of us are comfortable with the rp.

9: I don't care which role I play in the way of being a top or a bottom. But I’m warning, none of my characters are going to do down without a fight. Or, at least very few of them will. So, if you want to top then be my guest but you’re going to have to work for it.

10: All plots are able to be altered.

11: And have fun. Despite all these stuffy rules and what not I like to think of myself as a fun person. Keep in mind that these are just games and I'm just another player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom