Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolf trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasmiral

Planetoid
The young bounty hunter sighed, straightening herself in the saddle of her black horse, wondering wether her companion has found any jobs yet. Her sword's scabbard clinked against her gray silver-studded vest and matching gray leggings. They had been in the village for a month now and he had refused to move on till we had some money. "And I just wanted to move to the next town were we could find some job over there....." she muttered to herself and leaned foreward in the saddle, watching the villagers dart quick glances at me then scamper away. A soft breeze flicked strands of her black hair into the air.

After another half hour of watching the people resent me for being an outsider, the doors to the inn burst out and my companion got thrown out of the inn , landing heavily on the dirt ground infront of me. He got up cussing and dusting himself off, hurling those insults at the villagers going back into the inn. I smirk and look down at him," Having fun are we?" He glares up at me and flips me off, and I laugh in response. " So, I guess your plan of begging for a job has backfired? And I also take it that we have to leave the village before we are hunted down and killed? Well......for the most part" Adding the last part considering these are savages and that I am a woman. He nods and pulls himself up in the saddle, putting his hat back on and turning the horse to face the way to the next village.

"Did you get any helpful information atleast?" Asks him alil while later after we left the village, after packing up our belongings and purchasing some food for the three day ride to the next village. "That was the last of our gold florins we spent back there so you had better have something to show for it." Adds an accusing tone in my voice. He had been sulking the entire ride so far and he usually got animated when I accussed him of something.

(( For this rp to work I would like 3 people, 2 bounty hunters and 1 werewolf. Since I am already 1 of the bounty hunters all we need are 2 others, werewolf can be boy or girl, bounty hunter has to be boy. If you want to join in just post. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom