Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Canon Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiendish

Meteorite
I am new to the site but by no means to roleplaying. Usually I play OC and such but lately I have been looking to play some canon characters from a select anime's and games. I will list the characters I will play below and if I have a prefered character to match with them I will post it as well but they are not limited to that character, I just have rough plot ideas for those. Just for some general things about what I am looking for here, I like people to play the canons, that being said they don't need to be exactly like the person in the anime, that would be boring, having fun with it, a few character like things and then your own. I tend to like the males I play with to be the dominant almost sadistic types, of course when I play female I tend to be more possessive and such. Anyways...

Before I get started on the pairings though I need to specify a few things. First off I write 2-5 paragraphs a post and I expect my partners to be able to at the very least mirror my posts. Also must be able to move the story forwards and most of all be fluent in English. We are all humans, we make mistakes, just try and keep the number low. Now, I also play both females in male though I am a female, if that bothers you I am sorry, if not come on in. I will play FxF pairings (My favorite), FxM, and MxF. Now on to the pairings.

Naruto (Cravings Badly):
-Sakura x Naruto or Tsunade
-Hinata x Neji
-Tsunade x Orochimaru (Would be a dark rape style at least at first.)
-Ino x Sakura
-Kakashi x Almost any canon
-Anko x Almost any canon but Kakashi would be prefered

One Piece:
-Boa Hancock x Nico Robin, Nami, or Roronoa Zoro

Mass Effect 2:
-For Mass effect I do actually accept OC's in the form of shepard because naming and all is up to you. I will play strictly Kasumi or Miranda.

Dragon Age 1:
-Morrigan x Alsitar (A hilarious love hate with eventual seduction.)
-Lelianna x Morrigan

Dragon Age 2:
-Merill x Isabella (Or vice versa)
-Some incest with a Bethany x Hawke, I will play either. Must be the default Hawke appearance but the name is up to the player.

Well that is about it, just feel like some canons. Like I said, if you have a different character you want to play with one of mine just run it past me, I may say no thanks but I may want to try it. So don't be shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom