Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Does A Daddy Want Two Loving Daughters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SimplySimpleSeka and I replied to a thread that stated:

You need your daddy, don't you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you need an online daddy who will love you above all else, give you everything you need, shower you with affection and attention?

Does your need for him transcend the moral boundries of society? Must he want you the way no father is allowed, and do you yearn to fulfil his forbidden desires as well as your own?

If you do then I am that daddy. I crave a young online daughter to love and tease me in ways most fathers can only dream of. I need you to entice me with your body and mind, make me ache for you and then deliver on your playful promises in every conceivable way - both of us lost to the world around us when our bodies mesh together in wild abandon and extacy.

There are time when I will make sweet love to you, care for you like a little princess come to my bed for romance, laughter and a warm strong body you can cling to as I give you the pleasure you need - and then there are times when I will own you, make you feel like a ragdoll used for my selfish needs, when I will degrade and humiliate you. But you MUST love it, love every part of it. I could never do to my own little girl anything she does not want me to.

I will play my part, and you must play yours. I want spontaneous reactions, not carefully thought out storylines. I therefore play only by instant messenger and the occasional email in between, not by forum threads. Furthermore, I want not just a one-time game but a continuing one that can develop and become increasingly erotic and elaborate - eventually perhaps even involving other characters.

Let me know if this is what you want, what you need. If it is, then I need you.

IF you want two loving daughters to please you reply back. We will be holding the interview on this thread to pick who will be our Daddy, since a lot want to be

Hmm, could have done this as a step-dad, or an older brother who filled the daddy role, but parent/offspring kind of freaks me out. >.>

hello
i'd love to try and be a possible daughter/young girl in this
let me know if i could possibly be involved
thank you

I would like a daughter for love, but two proves to be even better.

Post order is best it sets up a way so that if one person is away the other two won't go crazy on posts and the other will not get lost.

SpecialKay said:
I would like a daughter for love, but two proves to be even better.

Post order is best it sets up a way so that if one person is away the other two won't go crazy on posts and the other will not get lost.

Perfect answer in my opinion ~ That's exactly right.

Would you like plot in the story or will it be mostly smut?

SpecialKay said:
SimplySimpleSeka said:
Perfect answer in my opinion ~ That's exactly right.

Would you like plot in the story or will it be mostly smut?

I prefer a balance of both :)

Perfect ! I do wonder where Legacy is though. I think you'll make a wonderful daddy !

In all honesty I don't have much of a plot. I wasn't quite sure of how to put it but I was thinking of doing something of the basic plotline of the average father daughter or in this case father/daughter/daughter. I was thinking of possibly having the daughters being abandoned kids and their father could be like Satan or a god or something xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom