Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgive the Newbie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felicity

Planetoid
I've never been on a site like this before, though the style of RP I am familiar with. I don't know what is expected in these request threads so forgive me if this isn't well written.

I am looking for some PM or Forum RP with very dark undertones. Forced, Humiliation and the like... things that normal society looks down upon because let's face it, they are usually the most fun to consider. If you have an idea, send it my way. If you are just looking to pick my brain, go for it. Send me a sample of your work so I know what to expect at least.

Males or Females welcome. I don't mind!

Currently Seeking: Incest / Supernatural Themes. They do not have to be the same plot.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Christina

Why hello there darling, I'd love to work something out on the incestual, forced/humiliation type scenario. Perhaps we could add some pet play in there to make it truly enjoyable or some multi-character play for a bit of added drama, and sense of some whoring out to take place? If you want a sample of my writing [I forgot to separate the paragraphs when I pasted it over] check out my request thread. Ciao <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom