Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm in need of a cure for my boredom and a distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDays

Planetoid
So let's get right down to this.
First of all, I would like to say I do not at all want a roleplay that is mostly sex. Sex scenes are fun, but please, let's not make half the roleplay sex scenes. I like plot and character development.
Right now, I'm really feeling a college setting or something. I'm open to suggestions, but don't get offended if I say I'm not really interested in your plot. It doesn't mean it's bad, I'm just not feeling it right now. If it's not modern or if it's a play off of anything like a movie or book, don't waste your time. Usually odd pairings are what I enjoy most.
I only play females, and they are mostly sub, and minor male characters if need be. And as pro gay as I am, I cannot roleplay it very well, so that would mean I am looking for someone to play a dom male.
I swear over all things I love, if you do anything anal I will put you on my list. Nothing turns me off more than butts. A spank or grab is fine, but when it gets into licking and fucking, absolutely not. And please, I know I said my girls are sub, but please do not make them do anything with your guy's butt either. If one thing turns me off more than a woman's butt, it's a male's. And while we're on the subject of turn offs, no incest. Even if they're extremely distant cousins. Just no.
As for plots, I have yet to develop many exciting, original plots. I went on a long hiatus off roleplaying, and I recently returned and I've just kind of been rolling with whatever it is people want to do. But I love the past somehow catching up with our characters and demons possessing them(maybe even leading to a little non-consent.) Also, please, be my guest, hurt my girls. I love nothing more than to put them through hell.
I would prefer to keep this over email, or PMs if we absolutely have to. Emails I respond to more quickly and I can check them whenever with my app on my phone, but I usually check here a few times a day.
Oh and for the love of all things lovely, please don't get on me about post length. I don't expect a novel from you, don't expect one from me, especially if it's from my cell phone. I will always give you something to work off of, and I expect just that. I don't need a five paragraph reply and you will not receive that from me.
And for right now, that is all I can think of. If you are interested or have further questions, you can Email me or PM me.
My Email address is brittanybreakdown.baybeh@yahoo.com
Thank you!:)

DangerDays said:

Well I am sitting here bored as well and looking for someone to roleplay and it is hard to find someone who is willing to create a story. I have ideas and willing to listen to yours to see if we can create an adventure that we will both like. Just let me know! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom