Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF or MxM roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenDancer

Planetoid
Hello I tried this site a while ago and I did have fun here, but I left because I had to cut my internet. Anyways I'm back and looking for some new roleplays.

I'm open to most things but I draw the line at fetishes that deal with things that belong in the toilet. Also I NEVER, ever do incest!!! If its questionable just ask I'll give you a straight answer.

So the roleplays I like need a little plot direction so I have some ideas if you like them pm me or drop a line here.

Ideas not in any particular order.

1) Its Halloween night and Amy had gone to a party hoping to hook up with a guy she like yet before she got there she passed out. Now she’s awoken in a gothic styled mansion filled with creatures of myths and legends, monsters, fae, vampires, demons and more. All stand between her and the exit and all haven’t seen human flesh since the last Halloween. The worst part for Amy is she may be trapped here.

2) At first glance this small town university is like any other, but if you manage to dig far deeper then even the police you would find that this place holds a dark secret. The school as elected a group of students to punish others who break the code of conduct. Those students have permission to do what ever they want in the name of punishment and all are okay with it. Now Linsey or Lin as her friends call her didn't think much about the rumors of this punishment counsel till she was caught breaking the drinking rule. Now the next day her punishment is due.

3) This one is come more from a D&D type of world. There is an item of great power, and mystery. It is a holy relic that in myth has the power to keep a kingdom safe and grant that kingdom prosperity. The challenge to getting this mythic relic is that the forest it lives in has been cursed by two succubi and an incubus. Lust is rampet in the forest and anyone who remains in the forest for more then two days begins to lose themself to the lust. My character will be a young adventurer, either an Elf, Raptoran, or Catfolk searching for the item for their kin.

4) A confindent young college student is feed up with their friends telling them there is such things as magic and ghost. To prove them wrong they decide to take their camping trip in the local huanted forest. They plan to spend the weekend there and prove magic and monsters don't exist, to bad they do.
I have the perfect spunky girl for this one.

5) The top student at the local college/school had a dark secret. A secret that could cost them their scholarship and their future. They thought this skeleton in their closet was well hidden but a fellow student found out about it and is using it as blackmail. Now the top student has to bend to their every whim, serving them till either the person gets border or they can find a way out.
Here's a picture to go with the idea. Yes its from an anime I think. Blackmailed

Adding Fandom Characters that I'm willing to play.

Females:
Hinata Hyuga from Naruto
Kayura from Ronin Warriors
Cassandra from Soul Caliber
Talim from Soul Caliber

Males:
Kouga from Inuyasha
Shin/Sai from Ronin Warriors
Touma/Rowen from Ronin Warriors

Lastly Fandoms I'm willing to rp.
Inuyasha
Ronin Warriors