Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving thread~ Please take a look (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarPlumCoatedGun

Super-Earth
Welcome, welcome, welcome.
This is just a quick thread for things I'm craving at the moment!
Hopefully someone will PM me about a pairing and such.
So, mostly I'm craving het~ But I will definatly do yaoi or yuri upon request and am quite interested in roleplaying yuri even though I have little experience with it.
So, we'll start off with some guidelines :)

1) Please type at least two decent sized paragraphs. I love detail and description and I do prefer quality over quantity.
2) If you have a problem please talk to me about it :) I'm not horrible, promise.
3) If it is a het roleplay, I would prefer to play the female.
4) I love plot and smut. So if I RP with someone there has to be some story involved. Pleeeease!
5) I like to use character anime pictures. But this isn't a must.
6) THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before you PM me with you interest, please have some sort of idea of what you want to do. I don't want Pm's of one line saying "Want to rp?". I'll send back I'm interested and then get back an "ok" It's sooooo frustrating!!

Original Pairings
Princess x Knight (Any race/Any time period + I have plot idea!)
Princess x Prince (As above + I have plot idea!)
Ex x Ex (Ex boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend)
Sister's Boyfriend x Younger Sister (Only if you have an interesting idea..)
Zombie Survivor (Female/Male)x Zombie Survivor (Female/Male)
Sin (Male) x Virtue (Female)
Gifted Student x Gifted Student (Something along the lines of Heroes or Xmen)
Contortionist x Other Circus Member
Model x Photographer/Manager
Mafia Leader x Opposing Mafia Leader's Daughter
Teacher x Student
School Nurse x Teacher/Student
Mute/Blind Person x Normal Person
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Target

Fandoms:
Bleach - Orihime x Ulquiorra, Orihime x Grimmjow, Orihime x Aizen, Orihime x Ichigo, Rangiku x Gin
Samurai Champloo - Mugen x Fuu, Jin x Fuu
Hellsing - Alucard x Seras, Integra x Seras
Heroes - Sylar x Claire, OC x OC
Inuyasha - Inuyasha x Kagome
Naruto - Sasuke x Sakura
Ao No Exorcist - Shiemi x Rin, Shiemi x Bon
Uta No Prince Sama - Haruka x Tokiya/Ren/Otoya/Masato/Shou/Natsuki
True Blood - Sookie x Eric, Sookie x Alcide, Sookie x Quinn
Supernatural - OC (Female) x OC (Male), Sam/Dean/Castiel x OC
Tiger & Bunny - Kotetsu (Tiger)x Karina (Blue Rose), OC x OC
Wolf's Rain - OC x OC, Tsume x OC, Kiba x OC
Dragon Age - OC x OC (Any Race or Class), Hawke x Fenris, OC x Alistair
Mass Effect: OC x OC (Human, Drell, Taurian, Quarian - I'm sure other races too), Fem!Shepard x Thane, Fem!Shepard x Garrus

Kinks
Yes - Biting, Scratching, Ice, Crossdressing, Licking, Compeition with other subs/doms, Dirty Talk, Force, Forced clothes wearing/nudity, Public intimacy, Taller men, Bad boys, Romance, Virginity, Experienced partners, Teasing, Bath/Shower scenes, Risk of being caught, Verbal abuse, Corsets, Rough partners the mean well but can't express it, Eye-patches (I have a thing for guys with eye-patches, don't ask.)
Maybe - Light bondage, Light bloodplay, Chastity, Punishment, Orgasm control, Spanking, Anthro/Furry, Hair pulling.
No - Bathroom play, Vomit, Gaping of any kind, Death, Mutiltion, Vore, Needle play, Futa, Pregnancy.

- Please PM me if you're interested in something~
<3 Sugar~

Husband, Wife and Nigerian Best friend

Background :
A plot revolves around a happy couple who were married from past 7 years. The husband is a diplomat of x western country and currently posted in Nigeria.Both of them have a small social circle. The wife has few friends, mostly the wives of her husband's colleague.Other than the usual mates from office, his best friend name is Khalid who belongs to African ethnicity.The husband and Khalid are the best friends since college followed by University.​

Synopsis :
In the plot, one fine evening the husband comes across a Confidential letter, which holds the informative report on his Low sperm count, on other hand report also provide information about his wife being exceptionally fertile as comparative to normal women.Due to the reports, the husband gets shocked and which can be easily spotted by his wife. His wife confronts him resulting in the disclosure. Different solutions was suggested by her like adoption or staying childless, but her husband always wanted to see her bearing a child.Later plot takes a interesting turn , how he emotionally convinces his wife to get seduced by his Best Friend with valid justifications.​

Biography: The wife name is Zarina, she is a mixture of Polish & Arab. She is 34dD-28-32 with Black eyes and hair.She is feminine and close to be called as Full Figured Woman.

Both males character are expected to be played by opposite player. The plot will involve lot of emotions, seduction, conversation and day dreaming.
The plot will be played over IM only. If interested please add me over yahoo or send me a email :zarina_sheikh2007@yahoo.com.

My, my... <3 What dementedly delicious tastes.

I have some of your pairingshere.

SugarPlumCoatedGun said:
So, mostly I'm craving het~

1) Please type at least two decent sized paragraphs. I love detail and description and I do prefer quality over quantity.
2) If you have a problem please talk to me about it :) I'm not horrible, promise.
4) I love plot and smut. So if I RP with someone there has to be some story involved. Pleeeease!
6) THIS IS IMPORTANT! Before you PM me with you interest, please have some sort of idea of what you want to do. I don't want Pm's of one line saying "Want to rp?". I'll send back I'm interested and then get back an "ok" It's sooooo frustrating!!

Original Pairings
Teacher x Student

Fandoms:
Bleach - Orihime x Ulquiorra, Orihime x Grimmjow, Orihime x Aizen, Orihime x Ichigo, Rangiku x Gin
Naruto - Sasuke x Sakura
Mass Effect: OC x OC (Human, Drell, Taurian, Quarian - I'm sure other races too), Fem!Shepard x Thane, Fem!Shepard x Garrus

Kinks
Yes - Biting, Scratching, Ice, Crossdressing, Licking, Compeition with other subs/doms, Dirty Talk, Force, Forced clothes wearing/nudity, Public intimacy, Taller men, Bad boys, Romance, Virginity, Experienced partners, Teasing, Bath/Shower scenes, Risk of being caught, Verbal abuse, Corsets, Rough partners the mean well but can't express it, Eye-patches (I have a thing for guys with eye-patches, don't ask.)
Maybe - Light bondage, Light bloodplay, Chastity, Punishment, Orgasm control, Spanking, Anthro/Furry, Hair pulling.
No - Bathroom play, Vomit, Gaping of any kind, Death, Mutiltion, Vore, Needle play, Futa, Pregnancy.

<3 Sugar~

Curious Cat said:
My, my... <3 What dementedly delicious tastes.

I have some of your pairingshere.

SugarPlumCoatedGun said:
So, mostly I'm craving het~

Original Pairings
Teacher x Student

Fandoms:
Naruto - Sasuke x Sakura

Kinks

<3 Sugar~

I would love to RP with you but it says on your thread that you only RP over AIM/YIM or MSN. > <;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom