Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come and play :) VainGlorious' Request Thread (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VainGlorious

Planetoid
[/u]
VainGlorious' Request Thread (MxF)​

A little bit about me and roleplaying

Hey there everybody,

I'm new to this forum but not to roleplaying in general, so there's no need to be too gentle with me :) . Unfortunately to all you good gentlemen out there, if you've come this far, I'm going to have to stop you here. I only roleplay hetro males and only roleplay with female characters.

I'm open to playing pure smut but at the moment my only real craving is for something long-term and ROMANTIC.

I prefer to roleplay in PM's rather than threads. If you want to contact me after reading this, please do it via a PM, as I won't be checking this that much.

I can work with pretty much any post-length, my own generally varies to match my partner.

Being an eternal student (if anyone gets the theatrical reference then I'll give them a cookie) I'm on a lot of the time. Also, I'm happy to arrange specific times to rp if my partner wants to do things that way.

I can be dominant or submissive, as a dom I can be forceful or teasing, and as a sub either resistant or compliant.

My Kinks

-Age (Happy to play older or younger characters, but a bit of difference either way is a real turn on)
-Romance (Plot-driven but still happy for it to be a passionate, steamy relationship)
-Incest
-Realism (fantasy, sci-fi and other unrealistic settings are nice but in moderation please)
-Non-Consentual

In general I'm very open to suggetions, and there aren't many things I'll say no to. If you don't see something listed below or on my F-List then feel free to inquire. Also, if there's anything on there you definitely don't want me to do then please say, I'll be happy to oblige.

My F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/lord%20byron

My Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Lord Byron

Plots

The part I would usually play is on the left of the two, but feel free to suggest otherwise

General:
Friend x Friend
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Client x Prostitute
Male Prostitute x Client
Son's Friend x Mother
Father x Daughter's Friend
Master x Pet
Pet x Mistress
Rapist x Victim
Arranged Marriage
Boytoy x Group of women

Educational:
Teacher x Student
Student x Teacher
Professor x Student
Student x Professor

Military:
Officer x Officer
Officer x Soldier

Hospital:
Patient x Doctor
Patient x Nurse
Doctor x Nurse
Doctor x Doctor

Incest:
Son x Mother
Father x Daughter
Older Brother x Younger Sister
Younger Brother x Older Sister
Stepfather x Stepdaughter (I know this isn't strictly incest but I thought I'd put it here anyway)
Stepson x Stepmother

With Fantasy and Sci-Fi there are so many possibilities I won't even start listing them, so feel free to bounce suggestions off me. If there's anything else you don't see up there feel free to ask.

CRAVINGS

At the moment my only real craving is for something involving a younger man and an older woman (though not necessarily much older, and the woman could even be less experienced). Below are plots which I have in mind for this, but if you had another idea then please let me know.
Son x Mother
Stepson x Stepmother
Younger brother x Older sister
Student x Teacher
Pet x Mistress
Male Prostitute x Client
Boytoy x Group of Women
(Note: I’m happy to play any of these with either of us being dominant, though I don’t really go in for the whole D&S thing much. Age doesn’t necessarily make a character the dominant partner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom