Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fan-based Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanity

Planetoid
Back up and running~

Recently I have been in the mood for a few fan-based role-plays here on the Bluemoon forums, so I guess this is exactly where I should be looking. Anyway, on we go...

It's worth saying that I'm not a particularly rapid responder when it comes to roleplays and I like to take my time with them. I try my best, but please bare with me if I'm a little slow. It shouldn't be too much trouble, I'm sure. I'm just as willing to be involved in non-sexual roleplays as I am those with sexual themes, although my roleplays tend to be hosted here whenever I have the urge for the latter. I'm a sucker for a good plot though, and while it's not necessary it's certainly appealing. I suppose that's why I'm a fan of fan-based roleplays, because they already have a bundle of lore tied to them. I can play either gender, although I prefer to play as females seeing as how I happen to be one. It's easier to stick with what you know, after all. I am, however, willing to do any combination of MxF, FxF, MxM and anything else if the role calls for it.

Anyway, I've had a few different franchises in mind which I'd like to use for a roleplay, so here they are. As I've said before, I enjoy a good storyline, but there's no point if you don't enjoy it as much as I do, so we'll work out the solid storyline before and during the early stages of the roleplay. I've got a few basic ideas for each one, but we'll work on the finer details later. I'm up for any combination of genders, although as I've said, I prefer to play females, but recently I've been getting the urge to play a male character for a bit so that's not beyond reason. I think I'm still leaning towards female, however. Here are a few franchises I enjoy and would be willing to roleplay in.

These aren't in any kind of order - I tried to organise them earlier but failed miserably.

Mass Effect
The Elder Scrolls
Star Wars
Pokémon
Fallout
Alan Wake
Halo
Dark Souls
Legend of Zelda

There are still a few other franchises which I'd like to roleplay, although these are the main ones, and just a few I have some serious cravings for at the moment. I can't list each and every one of the games I've played and would like to roleplay, now can I? If you happen to like the idea of roleplaying with me (which is likely if you've just had a serious head injury) but haven't seen a setting that you think you'd enjoy, feel free to suggest another. Even if it's not a fan-based roleplay, feel free to throw it at me. I'm up for most things, and these are just a few that popped into my head. My interests are not limited to those suggested, my dears.

If anybody's interested, feel free to PM me or let me know in this thread and we'll work out a storyline and characters!

Would you be up for a M//F Pokemon RP?
Proffered if you would play A Female Rocket to my Male Trainer, but willing to RP Different roles.
I am really against Furries/Pokemorphs but could be persuaded if it is a requirement.

I will also send a PM to make sure you see this.

Me and some friends once played a game called DC Adventures, which was a DC campaign setting for Mutants and Masterminds. I really liked the character I made for it, so I thought maybe we could try a Justice League rp if you would be interested.

Why hello there. <3 I would be most interested in discussing either a Pokemon or Elder Scrolls role-play. Like yourself I am a sucker for a good plot, so I am sure we can make something interesting happen. If you have a particular flavor in mind for either please be sure to let me know, and if not, we can build together I am most certain.

interested in Mass Effect, your superhero (marvel or dc), i can do Fallout or Elder scrolls, but im not very familliar with the worlds yet, im laying oblivion and have played a fair amount of skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom