Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Lets get to the bottom.

My SN is just a SN, my real life name is Maria, but my Nickname is Cindi, so call me that please. OK? Ok.

My abilities: I am a 2 Paragraph person. I can do 3 or more, but not to often. I will never give you a 1 liner, or 2 liner.

Okay, so basics of likes and dislikes. Highlighted are my extreme favs, and if you include them then i will love you :) :
Bondage, Light
Toys
Leash and Collar
Ownership

Romance
Public Scenes
Incest
Homosexuality (both M and F)
Tenta
Demons
Giving Oral
Massaging
Potions
Large Breast/Members

Dislikes:
Heavy inflation
Ballooning
Macro
Scat
Infantilism
Necrophilia
Watersports (different from bathroom control :p)

Okay plot ideas. Some are more smutty, some are more...uh plotty?

Title: My Sister's My Girlfriend
Plot: Your sister has been telling you her shoulders been aching alot, and asks if you could maybe check it out and give her a massage. You insist it's not a good idea, but she replies "Hey, we are just brother and sister." So you get to massage her shoulder, and of course one thing leads to another.....

Title: Yes Teacher
Plot: My character is a trouble maker. She is always talking, cheating on test, and smoking pot and cigerattes in the bathroom. The teacher, Mr._____ has decided that she needs to now attend detention everyday after school for the whole school year to make up for all her tardies, truants and other things shes gotten introuble for. Of course, he isn't gonna make it just a normal punishment. He's gonna have special punishments waiting for her.

Pairings willing to play if you have a plot:
Doctor x patient
Student x student
Student x other being((vampire, incubus))
Mother x Son
Father x Daughter
Cousin x cousin
School Nurse x Student
Employee x Employee
Neighbor x Neighbor
...?

PM me with tweaks and what not. Hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom