Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burny's search for a yuri rp! Plot inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
241172_221621991191130_100000299923857_901074_2096823_o.jpg

That pic would be our characters.
A princess and a female night.

I will warn ahead, there is incest here. They are half-siblings, and don't know it.

Plot:

She was wild and untamed. Naturally, such a free spirited princess required a proper guardian. And not a male one who would take his daughter away, the king decided. So, he chose a female knight in training. Starting from the time the princess and the knight were 10 years old, they were together from dusk til dawn.

As time passed, the knight became protective of the princess, not out of duty, but out of care for the girl. They became each others' best friends and confidentes.

The years pass and soon they are 18. The princess's older sister and husband perished in an attack, and so it falls on to her to marry and create an heir to the throne. The problem? Both the knight and the princess have fallen for one another.

The King is so dead set against this, as he knows a secret neither of them do. He knows that they are half-sisters. See, before he overtook the throne, he was mere knight himself, and one fateful night he sewed the seeds of a new life with a peasant woman. Thus creating our female knight.

Anywho, I would really like to play this over AIM or YIM, but I can do Email or PM if I must.

As a note, I will be playing the princess and you the knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom