Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Kitsune's Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiendfyre

Meteorite
So I'll just throw my plots up here and hope I get some bites I suppose.

The Student Shall Overcome the Teacher
Set in the time of the samurai, with a mythical twist. YC(your character) is one of the last samurai. He is currently travelling the land teaching his student, a roudy girl with a knack for trouble who hales from a demon hunter clan. With virtually none of his kind left he has little time to be picky. The few samurai clans had been recently whiped out, barring the young samurai. During their travels word begins to spring up of unusually high demon activity. YC believes that this could be tied with the death of his clan and imediately sets out to discover the truth. He doesn't expect to be so thoroughly distracted however when he begins to see his student in a different light...

I Choose You
A pokemon gjinka roleplay.
A gjinka is one of those anthro pokemon, if you were unaware.

I really want to do a roleplay where your character is the pokemon master and mine is his top pokemon. His mission is to beat all the gym leaders and especially his rival; an ex girlfriend with a male pokemon who has a thing for my character.

She'd be a strong, and fiendishly fiesty Ninetales who thinks herself as a human. Due to such thoughts she's prone to disobeying and even mocking her master. In the end though she can get the job done and loves her master. Easily jealous of his other pokemon when he spends time with them, she can prove quite the handful. This fiesty side of course can lead to plenty adventurous times in bed...or against a tree...whatever.

Catch a Kitsune by it's Tail
A master slave roleplay set in a more modern time. In a world where anthros are slaves to humans.

YC is a rich human who has grown tired of his usual one night stands, but doesn't want to be tied down by a relationship. The answer? Get a pet! Or better yet, find a free little stray who runs into you. MC, the stray, has been running from her life as a pet since she was 13. Quite literally running. After being chased by some Catchers she runs right into YC, who ends up taking her in himself. He's up for a wild surprise when he discovers the fox woman isn't as tame and submissive as most pets. Will he be able to show her who's boss? What happens when he finds himself falling for his pet?

Okay so those three will do for now. I'm looking for dominant partners who can handle my fiesty women, but also know how to relax and laugh at times. I have a bondage, toy, and spank kink but that's just about it. I don't like extreme pain, blood, watersports, or anything like that.

I also do anime fandom roleplays.

Feel free to pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom