Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Cravings and Such

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Isabella~

Moon
A Small Introduction
This thread is just characters, plots, or even a picture if I find it that I want to try roleplaying. Anything can be discussed and worked out but I am looking for a few specific requirements for my roleplay partners before anything is started. First, 2-3 paragraphs minimum per response, though if you can do more like 4-6 or so I would be thrilled. Now I will not quit if you have a bad post or two with 1 paragraph but a few sentences will drive me nuts. Also please have a fluent understanding of English, spell correctly and have proper grammar (I am pretty strict on this, if you send me an introduction message with bad grammar and spelling I will just say no, because how can I expect a good roleplay if your intro is bad?). Last note, I play females and on occasion if the plot is amazing a male but I will roleplay with any gender. That means if you see me speaking about a roleplay, what I play can be changed to either gender if I am up for it and so can the other role.

Note: Send me a PM, I won't notice if you just post here. Also had to add this because for some reason it annoys me. Do not send me a message just saying 'I am interested in roleplaying with you', have a pairing, plot, or general idea of what you want in mind because as this thread should imply I want to roleplay.

Plots
-My characters best friend, someone she grew up with and has secretly loved for a long time, suddenly announced that he/she is getting married. Shocked and surprised my character doesn't know what to say, especially when she learns that it is in only a few weeks. She realizes it is her last chance to tell her friend how she feels, so as they meet and discuss the marriage how will she bring it up, and is it too late? Mostly just a bit sappy, but there are options to make it a bit more extreme. Maybe the marriage is prompted because of a pregnancy, maybe the marriage could happen despite them starting to sleep together and making it a mistress situation, whatever.

-In this roleplay I will be playing a sex addict who is always being caught by her lover. Now while she actually will be deeply in love she just can't help herself and always ends up sleeping with other people. It could go a few different ways, one with the abusive lover who usually just hits her but they 'make up' with angry sex, or it could be something different like having her go somewhere for treatment but she ends up sleeping with another person of the treatment center, your character.

-An arranged marriage roleplay where my character is opposed but forced to. Maybe have some odd situation where she can't refuse and has to move to the wealthy partners home. Have our characters dislike each other at first, yours thinks mine is after the money, mine doesn't even want to be there. I picture this being a bit dark, at least at first where she is 'tested' using sex as the actual test. Not going as far as doing some stupid master slave like setup but more of just half forced sex.

Pictures

Other Cravings(Such as pairings and fan-based roleplays)
Dragon Age:
Morrigan x Alistair
Morrigan x Leliana

Dragon Age 2:
Isabella x Merrill
Isabella x Hawke

Full Metal Panic:
Melissa Mao x Any character or an OC

One Piece:
Boa Hancock x Nico Robin or Roronoa Zoro

Mirrors Edge:
Faith Connors x OC

Fallout New Vegas:
OC x OC or Sharon Cassidy

Naruto:
I will play most characters including OC's and will play with most characters as well. if you want to do a Naruto roleplay just send me a PM and we can discuss it.

As for other pairings, there are plenty I will do from post-apocalyptic to best friends and school settings, if I posted them all it would take forever. So just send me a PM and we can discuss it.

Some Specific Things
-I do not play weak characters, cannot stand just letting stuff happen and every time I try it doesn't really work out.
-Looking for relationships with a lot of turmoil to drive a story, whether it be abuse on one of the characters or something like cheating.
-Tired of playing labeled roles such as Dominant or Submissive, rather just have fun with it and fight for control a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom