Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Go ahead Look in the box.....{MxF, FxF}

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandorasBox

Meteorite
-{Erklären Sie mir ein Geheimnis.}-
Tell me a secret

Hello there my sweets. I am Pandora, you can call me Panda for short. I have been extremely disappointed lately with the available role-players out there right now. So I am going to attempt to make a thread!! First off lets star with experience, well I have about hmmm, seven-eight years worth. I love detail! It's what makes it a role-play. I also Speak German and Japanese so I love to throw a little bit of that in to the role-play makes it more sexy!

-{Ich sah die Wünsche }-
I saw the desires

Now for the Rules

{Ein}- Do Not I repeat Do Not god mode! I hate it><.

{Zwie}- This will be a long term role-play, or Short term. I don't really get to huffy when people just leave and never speak to me again, their loss not mine. It would just be of common curtsey and respect to let me know if you wish not to continue.

{Drei}- I expect you to be literate to adv. I myself am Advanced, but you don't have to be. I also require that you be able to post At least One good decent paragraph meaning 5 to six sentences but I would prefer three to four paragraphs per post. I normally do about six or seven, but you don't have to do that many^^. I just tend to get carried away when I type.

{Vier}-I don't care for the sick Minded Bastards that have to tell me how they are touching themselves or how horny they are, In my eye view unless your drunk it's sad that reading a bunch of words makes you horny! Get a girlfriend and you wont have that problem! So if you are once of those please don't even bother! This is a Professional one X one! Not a Masturbation session!

{fünf}- Now I love plots, to me it makes the sex scenes more of an achievement, because you worked up a good plot and story to get there, and lets just face it it ad more suspense and excitement to the story. I also don't mind a smut role-play every here and there but those will be strictly short term.

{Sechs}- And Finally! I have dont really have limits to anything I'm honestly open to any kind of kink or sex fetish, there are a few things though that urk me which would be Feet, And impregnate for the males, females don't bother me if its a FxF and one character has a dick, and vagina, otherwise im not to gung hoe on the other two.

{sieben}- Oh one more thing. I am open to Aim and Msn. You have to pm me for these usernames though, I don't like freak Pervs randomly messaging me if I want to see their dick! No thanks!. I will also be glad to role-play through Thread or Pm.

{Was fantasieren Sie?}
what do you fantasize?

I'm really open for anything, these are my cravings but hey,

Naruto(I love cannons but I also adore OCs)
Gangbang(school, office or doctor related would be nice)
Incest(Mother/daughter, Brother/sister, Father/daughter)
Tentacle rape(Anything can work with this really)
Gag,Kidnaps,rape( Again anything can work with these, I like Dark >: D)
Bondage( I like black mail with camera or Mistress)
Pain(ehh Like they say No pain no game!)
-_- If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know, I'm a little brain dead right now, but I will put more up. REMEMBER!, If you don't see anything you like don't hesitate to ask me I"M OPEN TO ANYTHING!

BUMP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom