HOTD-roleplay (xbxrx and christian_king)

xblackxrosesx

Super-Earth
normal_hsotd.jpg

Rei Miyamoto was sitting by Hisashi Igo, looking at his arm where he had got bitten "y-you going to be alright?" she asked not knowing if he was going to turn into one of "them".He nodded at her, then started to cough, getting up then, walking away from her " Hisashi?" she started swing at zombie, trying to get them back then stop of a moment, looking back at her

igo_hisashi_7226.jpg

She gasped, staring at him "H-hisashi?!" Takashi ran over, pushing her out of the way then bashing his head in with a baseball bat. Rei sreamed, watching his body fall to the ground. "noooooooo!" She cried out

She looked down at Hisashi's body, not beliving how Takashi could have just killed him the why he did. " You jerk! you were just jealous of me and Hisashi!" She yelled, crying and hitting the ground then swinging her arms at him.

Anime_Guy-4.jpg

Nanashi was strangly calm dispite hell breaking loose around him. he had made it to the roof of the school, fighting his way there with his sword , bow and arrows. "these things are everywhere." he said as he noticed the zombies where grouping along a barricade "like fish in a barral." he notched his arrows and lossed a hail of them at the zombies, many hiting the zombies heads. once he cleared the roof, he said "hey anyone alive up here?" as he apporched the barricade.

Rei heard some one yelling out and peeked through the barricade. "here! right here!" she waved her arms then turned Takashi " theres some one alive on the other side!" she trys to pull the table away to let him though but Takashi pushed her away

xblackxrosesx said:
Rei heard some one yelling out and peeked through the barricade. "here! right here!" she waved her arms then turned Takashi " theres some one alive on the other side!" she trys to pull the table away to let him though but Takashi pushed her away

"ah survivors! gald to see someone isn't going to eat me." Nanashi said then saw a man push the girl away. Takashi, he knew him at a glance, the school troublemaker. Nanashi said "and i don't suppose your going to let me in?" he chuckled. "your a cruel man sir"

Rei slapped him across his face " whats wrong with you?! let him in!" she pulled a part the table for him to crawl into then closed it as soon as he was on our side. "hey, are you alright?" she asked looking at his body and wondering if he had any bites

Nanashi crawled though and said as he striaghtened "i am fine, those guys aren't human though. their dumb but some of them are fast little suckers" he siad refering to the bitten people who had become zombies. he looked at takashi "and you my fine friend would let me die with out a thought to the world. let me ask you do you know how to survive in a situation like this? i have seen enough movie and read survival guides to know i do. look around this world is going to hell, and we can't stop it." he sighed "i am nanashi of the archery and kendo club."

Rei held out her hand "im Rei, and thats takashi. don't mine that jerk, he can be mean some times" she said giving him a mean look, still mad at him for killing her friend

xblackxrosesx said:
Rei held out her hand "im Rei, and thats takashi. don't mine that jerk, he can be mean some times" she said giving him a mean look, still mad at him for killing her friend

Nanashi shook rei's hand and said "we need to get out of here if we want to live" he stood up and looked at the zombies that where shuffling and gaining number on the roof. he pulled his sword and said "you guys reday?"

Rei nodded holding her spear made from a broken broom and was ready to follow this person unlike takashi. She still liked him in a way but he always acted so different and did't know if he even still liked her anymore. " i am" she answered as takashi just looked anyway

"then lets go!" he then jumped the barricade slicing through the zombies with ease clearing a path to the door. once there he held off the zombies until Rei and Takashi caught up with him.

Rei climbs over the barricade they made then started to follow this boy, who seemed cute at first and nicer then Takashi. She swings her spear around, pushing the zombies out of the way. "where we going?" she asked

Back
Top Bottom