Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ForeverMischievous, Foreverseaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

I have returned to this site, and decided I needed a new request thread. So I just decided to redo the old one, entirely from scratch. So here you go. :)

I approve of consistent threads, and disaprove short replies. I request more then a single or a few lines, and don't feel I overstep anything by expecting this. :) I mostly play dominant male characters, but I also play submissive or dominate female characters. My kinks are very varied, so I won't bother with a list. So if you'd like to know some of them, you will have to ask me. I know. Bummer. But trust me, it is easier that way, then reading through the kink list I made once. So staying off that this time.. There is one big thing though. No M/M.. F/F I can play with, but I just can't play M/M.

I have a few ideas for plots, ideas repelling off a few things I spend my time on. So I'll list these up now.

League of Legends:

Holiday Island
The Champions of the League, have a secluded island, where they go to relax and enjoy there time, off the fights. But it is a mixture of so many different cultures and not all take relaxation the same way. There is little guards around the Island, expecting the Champions to be able to take care of them selves. But not everyone's a Bruiser.

This can be played a lot of different ways. It can both be non and consensual scenes, or a bit of both. I'm very large around which Champions to use in this as well, and there is quite a wide variate of choices. So let's talk about this one? :)

That time of the month
Olaf is a Bruiser, and seen as one of the most intimidating ones at it. Not everyone fears him, however, and he has a long line of fans, ready to do anything for anything. But Olaf's Berserker senses aren't sated with these, and he needs something else, when his urges truly bulks up.

This would be a non-consensual scene, with any female Champion of the League. Just remember that one important rule..

The Overlord games:

Darkness erupts
Peace has ruled the planet, for many years. But Evil, always finds a way. And an Overlord, who has lain dormant under the worlds hard mass, finaly breaks free to bring his justice upon the peaceful earth wanderers. Both in search of petty slaves and Mistress' to sit by his throne, to rule the coming Chaos with him.

This is also very open to suggestions. If the women he finds will be a different species then simply human, and what exactly he finds for slaves. Just one quick word. 'Mistress', does not mean someone to dominate him... Just wanted to through that out there.

That'll be it for now, more will probably be coming another day, but let's keep it at this for now..

Hope to hear from you.. Tah tah o/

//Added

I don't have much time on my hand'sthese day's, and the little I have, is only some moments at a time. So I am taking a break from a few of my rp's, actually most. But that doesn't mean, I can't come up with good idea's on the way. :)
So I'll add in a new plot idea here, for those interested to consider, and just because I have this little time, doesn't mean I can't answer PM's. So hit me with a PM, if an idea interests you..

The Elder Scroll's V: Skyrim:

Atalh the Exploror
After arriving in Skyrim, and nearly getting executed, and eaten by a Dragon, Atalh Maso did what he came to Skyrim for. Began exploring. Atalh, being an ignorant Redguard, didn't have much love for the Nords, Aldmer and Imperials, or their struggles. He loved exploring, and advancing his skill's. On his travel's, he'd seen many things, and was excited to see what he'd find, see, kill and.. Do other thing's to, in this new Land.

This is a very open idea. I would be playing Atalh, and my partner's those he meet's. Weather Vampire's, Frostborn or Wherewolves, can all be discussed.

RE: ForeverMischievous, Foreverseaching. Warhammer 40K, Mass Effect and Warcraft RP's

Bumping for craveings and futher edits

RE: ForeverMischievous, Foreverseaching. Craving Warhammer 40K fandom

I like the Dark Eldar/SoB pairing...I can be a SoB fairly convincingly...looking for defiant slave afterward...I can do that ;)

ForeverMischievous said:
Greetings!

This will be my request Thread! First of all, my RH, if you want to know some more about me. But that is'nt all strickt, and I can play both dom and sub roles, depending on gender.

First of all, a bit about me. I preffer Roleplaying, with some depth, and time in them. I can do a simple smut scene, but I mostly preffer longer tirmed play. I appologice, but I must demand, more then a few paragraphs. If it gets too short, I just can't do my part properly. I love details, and word play, and preffer, if you could provide the same. I won't do MxM scenes, and preffer to be the dom, with my male characters, and sub with female characters. But thats enough about that. My kinks, you can see on my RH, and some will be suggested, in my plot sugestions..

I've got a few different plot ideas. First, a few Furry plots:

Furry:

A little friend, to play with Craveing

The loner, Teal James, is tierd of living his life as a wastebin. So he decides to move to a different town. His fortune didn't turn much, in other ways then getting a job. Until one day, he met someone, very special. A person, from a race, he did not even believe excisted, and his life, took a different turn.

In this, both Neko and Anthro is craved. If the Furry, is down on her luck as well, or a highly thought of buisness woman, is up for us to discuss. Teal, would not be a Furry.

Life, of the less fortunate Craveing
In a world, where Furries, is treated as less then animals, there are those, who has made their fortune, abuseing their low status, and some from aiding them.

In this, they'll both be Furries. If mine is to be one, abuseing the Furries low status, or aiding them, is up for us to discus again, as well as the main plot.

And then some Fanbased plots:

Warhammer 40.000:

Raiding the weak: Craveing
The planet of Urelia, had always been peacefully let alone, from all wars and trifles, in the rest of the univers. This, was for several reasons. It was inhabitted, by the race Eldar, and used as a resting place. This had Eldar doing their best, to keep it hidden, and out of sight, for everyone on the outside. But there are some, the Eldar will never be able, to hide from. The Dark Eldar. The Archon of Kabal of Dark Scythes, Ahrvon, had initiated a Raid, on this peacefull little planet. The soul reason, to get proper slaves. And, he had a grudge, on an old arch enemy, the Farseer Tal'niir. What spoils, will they manage to return to their Dark City with?

In this plot, I would preffer someone, who knows a little about the Warhammer 40k universe. If not, and like the idea, of a 'Harsh master – Defiant slave' plot, I will happily invite you into the realm. I'd preffer to play the role of Archon Ahrvon, and the partner to be Farseer Tal'niir, og another Farseer. But I would'nt mind, playing the Farseer, as lot as the partner, knows about the Dark Elder, and the Eldar.

Sateing Rightous Flames: Craveing
On the planet of Kaurova 2, a war is fought, between the Brutish Orks, and the Rightous Sisters of Battle. The war had taken long, and the Sisters had been pushed back. The Orcs had unccountable numbers, and they would get no reinforcement. As the last flames, fought their braves, their brave Cannonness, shouting their rightous prayers. But in a blink of their eye, half the advancing orc force, had been obliderated, by purple lights, burning at their skin. This did not warm their heart, as this rescue, was by someone far worse then Orcs. The Dark Eldar, came to pick up the scraps.

In this, i'd also preffer a partner, who knows a little lore about the Warhammer 40K universe, but again, not a must. I'd preffer playing the Archon Ahrvon, who takes the spoils from the battle, takeing the last Sisters as slaves. If we'll make play with more slaves, we'll be able to discus from there..

Spark, in darkest of times:
On a planet, secluded from the rest of the universe, a small setlement of Eldar, has been cut off, from the rest of the Craftworld. Their Portals had been destroyed, and no Singers where left. They lived under constant attack by Orcs, and their morale, was nearing nothing. This was a rare occation in their world. And so, was love between comrads. But the strangest things happened, when under the hardest preasure.

This'll be a romance play. I don't mind a little dom n' sub, but it will be with romance at heart. Weather it between a simple Guardian and a Farseer, or Farseer – Wralock paring, we can discus.

Any suggestions from the game, is certainly welcome, these was just a few of my ideas Craveing

Mass Effect 2:

Disciplinary Visit:
In this, Shepard will go to Jacks chambers, at the very bottom of the ship, with one think in thought. Teach her a lesson.

This is rather flexible. Weather the Shepard we play in this is male or female. Weather it is to teach discipline, or Shepard slowly going wicked him/herself and acctually wanting to take her up on the offer, and possibly become a pirate. Weather i'll play Jack or Shepard, is also up for discussion.

Eyes, says a lot:
Miranda and Shepard, had for a long time, been sending each other, just those kind of eyes. Both, by now, figured they have an interest in each other, and now, it has to pop, and something had to be done about it, and carnal lust, takes over.

Again, flexible. Weather it'll be a male or female Shepard. It'll be more romantic, then my dom plots, but a little dom n' sub, is always discussable :)

Any suggestions from the game, is certainly welcome, these was just a few of my ideas

Warcraft universe:

In this, I have no direct plot ideas. Well.. Rather.. I have millions, and can come up with more, in little but minnutes.. :) So, if an interest in this universe, just let me know what you'd like, and we can talk about it.

Well, that was the plots, I have so far. More will deffinatly come, and some will fall off, as I find someone, willing to play the different specifics. Other then that, I have a few parrings, of interest. These can all be in different universes, if any prefferences in any of them, i'll add that as well.

Master – Slave
Spy being caught (Sci-phy scenery?)
Prostitute – Customer (Medival scenery?)

Thats all I had, for the time being. There'll possibly be more, but time will tell.. Hope some'll be interested.. Tataah..

RE: ForeverMischievous, Foreverseaching. Craving Overlord game's fandom and Furry

Pumpin for Edit's and new main craving! \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom