Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ms. Sweet wants company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Sweet (or you can call me Sticky.) Is here for her first ever request thread. Yay! *throws multi-colored confetti into the air.*
Now...I'm tired for a long day's work...so I'll try to keep things brief. Perhaps in time...this thread will be updated, renovated, and improved. For now, the bare necessities. *sings song*

*Things to know*
I have very few limits...really, and lots of interests. So many that it is hard to lay down a simple list. My kink-list will be linked at the bottom.

I love passion, detail, and experience in writing. So please...no one liners...and yes though I have succumbed a few times. No more *action* roleplays. As you can see...I like doing it...for comic effect. When I'm OOC. Because I find it funny, I don't care if you find it funny...I find it funny...it makes me giggle.
Preferably more than two paragraphs though I'm not going to be too retentive as long as I am pleased.

Logic...and guidelines...
Please...yes I am willing to try some roleplays with otherworldly or imaginary characters. What I will ask though is that these are played with some degree of realism, or tradition. For example...it's a sci-fi roleplay...and one of the aliens is exceptionally human except for...I don't know...a cat tail and ears...or has magical powers. It doesn't fit, it sure as hell doesn't make sense, and it's a big indicator you're used to bending the laws of storytelling for own amusement.

I'd prefer consistent replies. Once a day, or more. I can understand if you get busy and you can't reply right away for a day or two. I have a life and a busy job too. I'm not asking for this to be a bitch...but because the closer replies are between each other. The better the groove is...and more detail...passion...and debauchery you are likely to get from me. This goes especially for primarily dirty roleplays.

I do lot's of different role play types, but I don't do Anime, Books, or Film. Unless it's an 'in the universe of' based roleplay. I just can't do justice to characters that have been created by other people and I don't like to try.

I like original plot lines...immensely...really. So if you get creative, do tell me.

I will play many different characters, because...well...I love variety. If I could have a superpower I would shape shift. So yes...I will play a guy, a girl, something in between, a monster, an alien. Whatever...I've got a good imagination.

I roleplay primarily over PM's though I have a AIM account too. The username is SweetSticky94 I used to have a Yahoo account of the same thing, but it's being a real biatch.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sticky%20Sweet
Here are my kinks. If you have any extra questions message me...the chance of me having covered anything is slim, because I'm tired and my back hurts...bad.

RE: Ms. Sweet wants company.

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE ABYSS!!!
>:3
Holla holla for mah girl Agent Texas. BEAT DOWN YALL!!!

Sorry...it's been one long weird summer. ^.^; Had school, and family business. 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom