Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Innocent Shy Schoolgirl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiaolan

Meteorite
Hi everyone. I have been developing a character that I would like to play in a few different scenarios, and put her through different situations. She can be involved in different stories that are not necessarily related (but they can be).

The character is also in my f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/xiaolan

CHARACTER
(Note: This is the default idea. The details, like age, description, and name, can be changed for a particular scenario. She could even not be a schoolgirl and be placed in any other kind of setting, as long as the basic idea is respected.)

Xiaolan is a 14 years old schoolgirl. She is the quiet, good student kind, even possibly a bit nerdy. She always tries to be a good girl and she trusts most people, to the point that she can be considered a bit naive.
Some of her girl friends have already started experiencing with boys or with sex, but she is very shy, especially around boys, so she has never had a boyfriend or even been kissed. On the other hand, she is not very interested in those things.
Her body has blossomed recently, and she has not yet adapted very well to it, feeling a bit embarrassed by it. Besides, she does not know much about sex, not even by her own exploration, and might even be a bit scared by it.

DESCRIPTION
A young asian girl of about 14 years old. She is thin and rather tall for her age, with long and slender legs. Her body still does not have many curves, but she already has a pair of small but beautiful round breasts and a small round rear. Her hair is black, not very long, and she wears it with two little braids, one on each side of her head. She wears glasses, which give her an absent minded look. She is wearing her school uniform, which includes a white blouse, a dark gray pleated skirt down to her mid-thighs, black knee-high socks and a pair of shiny black mary jane shoes. It seems her clothes don't fit her blossoming body very well, the skirt a bit short for her legs, her blouse tight around her chest. The reason is probably that her body has been changing a lot and developing too fast lately, but she still wears the uniform that was bought last year to fit her girly body.

THEMES
The themes I would like to explore would be the girl being abused, using some degree of coercion, trickery, manipulation, or even force/rape; and also stories involving humiliating or embarrassing situations.
Many other things can be involved, like dom/sub relationship, bondage, and so on. In the f-list there's a more extensive list of the kinks that I am interested in.
For a more long-term scene, I would like to play the progressive corruption of the innocent girl to turn her into a slut or a sex doll.

SETTING
The setting would be mostly in our modern world, but it does not have to be realistic, some crazy/unrealistic things are allowed (as long as they are fun).
Some possible settings are: school, school club/activities, summer camp, swimming pool, sports team, the doctor's office, prom dance, sleep-over...

CHARACTERS
Characters that I would like to see her interacting with:

* Boys and girls of around her age: that's the most interesting for me, playing all kinds of relationships and interactions between teenagers in a setting as crazy as high school. There's everything there, from the most innocent romance to cruelty, abuse, and bullying.

* Authority figures, like teachers, doctors, counselors... It would be easy for them to control the obedient, naive girl.[/list:u]

STYLE
Regarding my playing style:
I enjoy the sex scenes, but an interesting story is the most important for me.
I would like to play this character in two kind of styles, let me know which one are you mostly interested:
1- The normal way in which each player plays a character and they interact.
2- A kind of game in which this character is the center of attention, and the other person is some sort of GM and plays an array of different characters, sort of NPCs, to represent the surroundings and to put her into different situations. This allows that we can play scenes with group sex or similar situations easily.

In the second case, if someone is interested in doing it, I would also try to play the GM/surroundings/NPCs, while someone else plays my character, for a change.

STORY IDEAS

HOOKUP
Despite she is not really interested in boys, Xiaolan's outgoing friends want to "help" her get a boyfriend, so they find a boy and convince him to be her boyfriend, without even asking the girl's opinion (after all, beggars can't be choosers, right?) Afterward, the girls try to push the "couple" together and to create sexual situations using all kind of shenanigans, like setting up a blind date, helping her dress "properly" to attract him, making them share a room in a sleepover, and so on.

An interesting twist would be that all the situation is a set up. The boy actually just wants to turn the gullible girl into his sex doll, and Xiaolan's "friends" help him because they just want to take down the uptight prude girl and see her abused and humiliated.

BULLIES
Being the nerdy, bookish kind of girl, Xiaolan is an easy target for the bullies in school. They often tease her and play pranks on her, while the rest of the school silently looks to another way, or even join in the fun. Maybe one of the pranks turns out to be especially humiliating or embarrassing, or goes too far. Or maybe one of the bullies takes a special interest in her and starts teasing her in a more sexual way...

COUNSELOR
The school counselor calls Xiaolan and tells her he's worried about her shyness, so he has prepared a treatment to help her overcome it. The treatment probably involves lots of embarrassing situation, exposure, and even sexual exploration, apparently to help her release her tensions...

THEATER
The counselor above decides that Xiaolan should join some school activity in order to make some friends. A good choice would be the theater group or drama class, because it will also help her overcome her shyness. So she reluctantly joins it, and when she goes to her first class, she finds out she is the only girl in the group! Besides, the teacher/director decides to have fun with her and makes her rehearse all sorts of embarrassing roles, while often dressed in kinky costumes. Some of the scenes may even involve kissing a boy... or worse!

(NOTE: Those are just basic ideas, feel free to twist or change them in any way you want, and of course to suggest any new scenario that would fit this character.)

STUFF I DON'T LIKE
The harder/darker kinks: snuff, gore, scat (but I might be interested in watersports...), and other kinks that I am not interested in playing with this character: incest, pregnancy.
Blackmail: it might be interesting, but I usually don't like it because it becomes too easy and predictable. (i.e.: stories that start with "You want to pass this exam? then you have to...", or "I have this pictures, if you want them you must...")

CONCLUSION
That's all! Please let me know what do you think and feel free to drop me a line if you are interested. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom