Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angel and Demon Yuri Plot Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvine

Star
Before I get into this ad, let me just say that I am a guy offline and that I am only interested in playing this plot from the guise of a female main character. I will be playing a host of support characters of both genders as well and most of the sexual stuff for the first large portion of the role play will involve these support characters. That said, though the baseline plot for this role play is yuri themed, there will be hetero sexual encounters unless you tell me ahead of time that you are only interested in female on female. I am not going to turn you away just because you don’t like cock; this is a primarily yuri-based theme, after all. I am just making sure that you, the reader, know what to expect and has the chance to stop anything that they don’t like ahead of time.

Now that my little warning is out of the way, let me explain the idea that I have in mind. Set in modern times, the role play revolves round the idea that the Lords of Heaven (who are going to remain a collection of nameless entities as to not tread on religious offense) have sent a mass collection of angels to Earth. Their purpose is to integrate themselves into human society and begin to guide the corrupted members of mankind (which is most of them) down a more pure and spiritual path that will ultimately save their mortal souls and restore humanity to a more wholesome species. From the smallest of kindergarten children to the oldest of home-bound elderly, the angels have woven themselves into the fabric of humanity on every level possible.

Of course, the Lords of Hell (who are also going to remain a collection of nameless entities as to not tread on religious offense) are not about to idly sit by and watch as their corruption of mankind is reversed. In answer to Heaven’s exodus of angels, Hell sets its own forces unto the Earth to hunt the angels of Heaven and keep them from forwarding the ideals of purity. Each demon is given free reign over his or her methods of accomplishing this from attempting to corrupt the angels to outright trying to kill them.

My plot idea revolves around an angel and a demon that are both sent to Earth with the purpose of enrolling in a high-class private high school. The demon, Roselyn, is the offspring of a balor and a succubus, giving her a unique and potent combination of telekinesis, limited telepathic abilities (as in she can project thoughts to others but cannot simply read an unwilling mind), and the power to sway the lust of mortals. It does not take her long to realize that the other new student is an angel, or so she is forced to assume when she cannot make this other girl’s legs shake with unquenched sexual desire.

Rose had found her target. With the angel unaware that a demon is in her holy midst, killing the pure spirit would be an easy task but Roselyn had never been known for taking the easy way out of things. Rose enjoyed a game of cat and mouse and an angel would be the ultimate quarry. Instead, Rose decides to befriend the angel and slowly try to corrupt her by making the humans around them have their way with their celestial guardian. The angel wouldn’t likely have any way to connect Rose to the happenings; especially if she was a ‘victim’ as well. Rose would not kill her angelic opponent, no. She would corrupt this Heavenly being and turn her into a willing slave and spy for Hell.

Well, that’s my plot so far. If there is anything that you would like to change then I am certainly willing to consider it. If you have any questions then feel free to post a message here and if you are already satisfied and interested then toss me a PM but please note that I am only interested in playing through forum threads. I will not make exceptions there. I do not like instant messenger or e-mail/PM role play. If you can’t role play in threads then I am not the partner for you.

Oh! In case it wasn’t obvious then I am looking to play the role of the Roselyn. I’m looking for a partner to play the part of the angel.

This request thread is now closed as I have found someone who is interested in the idea. Thank you for your interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom