Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Powerful Craving Full of Kink and Smut! (All genders welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, recently I had a particular roleplay. I was really enjoying it and I was hoping it wouldn't end. But it did, far before it's time. So I've decided to put out a request thread, hoping to find someone willing to partake in something like this roleplay which eluded me. Here is the list of kinks that apply or may apply. If you don't like one of them, I'm sure we can discuss it and make a comprimise :)
Afterwards I will lay out the plot in detail, it is rather simple to be honest as it is a mostly Smut roleplay.

A few things about me.

I can and probably will match whatever you give me if not more so. I will never fall below 1 paragraph in length and I will never go over 6 paragraphs in length.
I tend to be on either during the day or late at night. However I tend to always be one once per day. Of course things happen though, so if I disappear for a day don't be too upset, something probably happened that I couldn't avoid.
If you can add things to the plot and overall content of the roleplay, I will love you. I tend to like roleplays better when they are a collaboration.
I enjoy roleplays via PM, thread ia possiblility as well as E-mail but you'd REALLY have to convince me to do IMs. I generally don't have enough time to think when it's via IMs.
Anyway this is getting into TLDR territory so I'll get to the purpose of this thread.

List of kinks that could apply.

Rape/Non-Consensual
Monsters
Tentacles
Anthro
Mind control
Bestiality
Gangbang
Slight Transformation
Fantasy
Twisted romance
Perhaps a little Slave and Master
Bondage
Oral
Anal

List of kinks I avoid.

Scat
Vore
Gore
Torture
Heavy violence
Excessive blood
Twilight Vampires

Feel free to suggest other kinks though, I don't judge and I am more than happy to add or take away a few :)

The plot

The Blackwood Forest is a dangerous place. Every kind of foul creature resides there. From demons and dragons to orcs and goblins. All manner of beast and monster call this forest home. Even the normal animals within become twisted beings eventually. If a human is the wander into this forest, they are never heard from again. No one knows what happens to him. However an unfortunate person is about to find out.

I will play the role of either a Female, a Male or even a Futanari if you like. Who finds him/herself lost within this forest through an even we will discuss. You will play the denizens of the forest who, for whatever reason we wish, constantly attempts to rape my character. Perhaps also through some effect whether it be the mind control of a demon or the aphrodisiac of a creature's sperm, my character will soon become more than willing for the endless wave of creatures and monsters waiting to have some fun with him/her. I have no specific list of monsters I would like to appear, I would mostly rather you surprise me. Whatever monster you can think of would be fine with me! So far I have found nothing I would object to.

I know I know. Pretty weird roleplay huh? But that's what roleplaying if for, playing out our deepest darkest fantasies. :D

If your interested please send me a pm or reply to this thread. I may not want more than one or two versions of this roleplay so if your interested, don't delay! Also, I'm not just interested in this roleplay, if you have an idea, please share it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom