Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Term Friendship/RP.. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutasei

Meteorite
I figured I would post here and go with the flow.
To start, I'm looking for not only a long term RP partner but a friend to share ideas with, keep in contact, etc.
When I RP I like to know who I'm RPing with and feel comfortable enough to make mistakes or chat and talk about silly things.
I'm looking for a whole load of things so I may as well make a list!
Are you ready? >3

- I RP via MSN and or Chat rooms. (I don't like forums or Emails; they take too long.)

- I RP 1x1.

- I RP Original Characters.

- I RP Original Plots thought out between me and the other person I'm RPing with.

- I RP paragraphs. Meaning I type a paragraph, then you, then me, etc. Sometimes they could be lengthy, detailed and sometimes even more than one.

- I RP in detail with correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. (To the best of my ability at least. No one is perfect.) This is important.

- I only RP MxF. I'm not much for the Yuri/Yaoi.

- I'm only familiar with RPing female characters and would like to stick to that if possible. I like to play the less dominate roll almost all the time. Just a personal preference. :3

- I lean more towards fantasy stuff. Demons/Humans, Mideavel RP, Dragons with human forms, Vampires, etc. (These are only a few examples.) And NO I do not mean Twilight version vampires. I mean Dracula era and what not. Though I do also RP futuristic stuff, and normal humans.

- I don't typically RP Fandom stuff. So.. Don't expect that. e.e;

- I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and I would never admit to being so.. So, mistakes can and most likely will be made while RPing. Typos, grammar, etc. I use Microsoft Office Word to correct and type most of my paragraphs so a lot of the time there are no errors.. But don't expect me to be perfect. e.e;

- When I RP, there is no "omggggg ILY HAHA DESU~" or anything.. And no love at first sight. I want a solid RP that takes time to develop the characters and story.

- I DO NOT RP smut or sexual relations just to RP them. I will not, and will NEVER RP just for a smut session. If our OCs gradually make their way to that, fine. But no.. I just won't do it. >I

- I usually like a lot of FLUFF and action. So be prepared for that. Hardcore action. As in fights, violence, etc.

- I like blood. If I can get away without killing my character and have blood, whether it be theirs or someone else's, I like it. I like action.

- I expect RP to take time. I want a fully developed plot and story to take place over a long period of RP time. Not just all in one night type of deal. I'm talking weeks, months, possibly even a year or more. (Thus why I'm looking for a friend who can put up with me. xP)

- It takes me a good 10 minutes to type out a decent paragraph. And sometimes they're big, sometimes not. Depends on what's happening.

- I would like someone to be smart about RP. As in.. When my OC is "thinking" something, don't have your OC respond as if they could read their mind..

I'm not sure if it matters or not, but I tend to doodle a lot.
Including a lot of my OCs. I'm not very good but if you'd like to check out some of them, feel free.
My DeviantArt

I'll probably come back and edit this a lot, and/or bump.
I hope some people are interested. :3
I don't bite! Feel free to message me and we'll see where it goes from there. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom